BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] .

2 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

“I came in with my experience and knowledge, and it was hard because we were in the bottom eight. Then Venky’s changed a lot. They wanted to control a club with no knowledge of how football works

Heart breaking 

Nothing we didn't know already?

2 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

“I came in with my experience and knowledge, and it was hard because we were in the bottom eight. Then Venky’s changed a lot. They wanted to control a club with no knowledge of how football works

Heart breaking 

But note the sub text..blaming one of the partners i.e. Venky's, while protecting another, SEM.

This was pretty much the same game being played by Jim Shyte with his "Venky's, we're coming for you" line on TS. Also, note his determination to close down any mention of Anderson and SEM on that radio phone in.

11 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Nothing we didn't know already?

No, it isn't, but plenty of those in football wouldn't listen to or believe us when it was happening 

11 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

But note the sub text..blaming one of the partners i.e. Venky's, while protecting another, SEM.

This was pretty much the same game being played by Jim Shyte with his "Venky's, we're coming for you" line on TS. Also, note his determination to close down any mention of Anderson and SEM on that radio phone in.

Ya, very true point. Hard to know who is the worst in all of this. All I know is the fans have suffered the most. 

15 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Oh yes, they all know the perfect script and have regular access to the press.

1 hour ago, blueboy3333 said:

"I'll say you're in traction then you can get paid off and play for Spurs the week after. They'll not suspect a thing"

EDIT: This was posted under a picture of Kean and Ryan Nelsen laughing together. Not sure what happened to the picture MCM1875?

That picture is on Glen's blog, the one that some people don't want to read.

1 minute ago, lraC said:

Oh yes, they all know the perfect script and have regular access to the press.

Exactly, I still remember Coyle coming out and bigging up Kean as a good manager" in the press to help disqualify Rovers fans' protest

Big question marks over Moyes' public  attack on Rovers fans' abuse of Kean during the same Bolton match, as well.

8 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Exactly, I still remember Coyle coming out and bigging up Kean as a good manager" in the press to help disqualify Rovers fans' protest

Big question marks over Moyes' public  attack on Rovers fans' abuse of Kean during the same Bolton match, as well.

It wasn't just them either. Ferguson defended him which I'm sure Allardyce appreciated. :rolleyes: Even Dalglish defended Kean but maybe that's not too surprising either coming shortly after his insults towards Jack in his autobiography.

33 minutes ago, Vinjay17 said:

It wasn't just them either. Ferguson defended him which I'm sure Allardyce appreciated. :rolleyes: Even Dalglish defended Kean but maybe that's not too surprising either coming shortly after his insults towards Jack in his autobiography.

He insulted Jack? What did he say?

The fact that the Liverpool stuff didn't need to be said. It was so cold and petty moaning about Geoff Thomas and Jack not wanting to sign a player his age for approx 3 million. Jack was right (Thomas did sod all in the years following) and he gave Dalglish backing in every possible way otherwise. Even on training ground specifics. Tony Gale was much older of course but he was a free transfer and not first choice centre back.

3 hours ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

First thing that I thought another piece apportioning blame directly on the loons.

Basically the revolving door coach scenario was just to protect Kean and install someone to then serve up when things weren't going well and gain another percentage of another pay off. I'm sure even a turkey like Kean could've picked a pal to be his right hand man without much fuss but that wouldn't have fit the sacrificial lamb policy Anderson had in place to protect his cash cow,

Best one of the lot was Clement and I remember making a point of watching him on the touchline and his interaction with Kean and the players which was interesting to say the least. He moved on not long after that.

Smoke and mirrors as always with this lot.

Clement one bizarre. Works for Ancelotti at Chelsea, then has a few months with Kean at Rovers, and has since been assistant at PSG, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich and managed reasonably well in his own right at Derby and Swansea.

Short spell at Rovers assisting Kean sticks out like a sore thumb in an otherwise impressive coaching career. Lord only knows how that one came about. Maybe just some pocket money for Clement whilst waiting for Ancelotti to get another job.

Seems to me that Jensen is admitting he got the job at Rovers solely because he knew Anderson. More evidence of an agent running a club which the FA sweep under that carpet.

Yep, him and Kean had never even met before and as for Clement he clearly had the ear of the players on the touchline from what I saw whilst Kean totally blanked him and the players blanked Kean. If i'm remembering right I think it was the Swansea game but not 100% sure.

Kentaro/SEM or not I think if we'd have ended up with him wearing the gaffers coat things might have been a little rosier.

He doesnt say Jerome Anderson put his name forward. He says Jerome Anderson thought of him. Then,  whoosh, it happened.

Almost as though the agent could put whowever he wanted in place at Ewood regardless of who was on the official board of directors at the time.

Archived