BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Barnet (H) 04.11.17

Nutalls was closer,it was practically on the line.

Ah Gladwins was horrible,but it was the type of effort a player low in confidence attempts. Obviously in hindsight he should have backed himself and smashed it. The defender did well too,they were fecking throwing themselves in front of everything at that point. Pity it didn't go in because god knows the lad needed a confidence boost.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Nutalls was closer. Ah Gladwins was horrible,but it was the type of effort a player low in confidence attempts. Obviously in hindsight he should have backed himself and smashed it. The defender did well too,they were fecking throwing themselves in front of everything at that point. Pity it didn't go in because god knows the lad needed a confidence boost.

Pity it didn't go in more because we needed the 2 points. Shocking miss. Should have side-footed it into the roof of the net like Nuttall. Shame Nuttall wasn't on the bench he could have come on instead of that lummox.

5 hours ago, booth said:

I hope Nuttall starts and gives a blinding performance scoring at least one, and forcing Mowbray to play him week in week out ahead of Antonsson.

and that is why Mowbray wont risk playing him!

1 minute ago, Cherry Blue said:

LEUTWILER

Downing Mulgrew Williams

CADDIS HARPER EVANS HARTT

GLADWIN Dack 

Graham

subs: Raya, Nyambe, Whittingham, WArd, Antonsson, Bennett, Nuttall 

Is that the formation or is it 4-4-1-1...with Hart and Gladwin wide with Dack playing off Graham?Caddis doesn't have the energy to be playing wing back,surely if he was going with wing backs then you start Nyambe

1 minute ago, Cherry Blue said:

LEUTWILER

Downing Mulgrew Williams

GLADWIN Dack 

Graham

I doubt that is how we will line up

I'd say it's our usual 4-2-3-1 with Hart or Williams even on the left of the 3. Harper and Evans in the middle. 

Or is it that Harper is left of the 3, Williams centre half and mulgrew in centre midfield?

3 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

LEUTWILER

Downing Mulgrew Williams

GLADWIN Dack 

Graham

Absolute shyte selection.

Mowbray out.

Just now, islander200 said:

Is that the formation or is it 4-4-1-1...with Hart and Gladwin wide with Dack playing off Graham?Caddis doesn't have the energy to be playing wing back,surely if he was going with wing backs then you start Nyambe

From Richie Sharpe in the LT:-

Told that Rovers will start 3-4-2-1...

LEUTWILER

Downing Mulgrew Williams

GLADWIN Dack 

Graham

• Backroom
12 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Why isn't Nutall starting? This is getting irritating 

I may get pelters for this but I honestly believe Mowbray for some reason is worried he would do well and then he'd have to keep playing him.

Just now, Tom said:

I may get pelters for this but I honestly believe Mowbray for some reason is worried he would do well and then he'd have to keep playing him.

If kids on low wages are better than the players Mowbray has spent big money/wages on then he looks a dick if those kids turn out to be better.

5 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

If kids on low wages are better than the players Mowbray has spent big money/wages on then he looks a dick if those kids turn out to be better.

I don't think he looks a dick, I think he is a dick.

Totally  p I s s e d off with Mowbray and Rovers.

Might give up on them until all the rotten stench in Ewood is swept away.

Even if Venkys would question selections in the league (in terms of higher paid players being left out) there's no reason to do so today. Unless they think Rovers have a good chance of winning the competition and knowing them they probably do. Mowbray Magoo claimed he has control over selection but if the queries are true then that's a lie. "Its too big a risk for ME" was a comment he made about Nuttall recently. That says it all. Its such blatant weakness, fear and indecision and there's no doubt that transmits to the players.

Who cares about giving Barnet a "warm welcome". Sod this "howdy doody" tosh opposition teams should be seen as enemies and nothing else. Sod being nice same goes for people saying nice stuff about Plymouth and Fleetwood fans. 2 dropped points is all I cared about not niceties. This club has been through hell and the only thing that should be gained from it in future is a rawer edge.

Couple of poppy patterns have been cut into the pitch. I'm not objecting to that but they really should cut red rose patterns into the pitch all year round. Maybe the entire badge as well like Leicester did. 

Wouldn't mind this being played at Ewood though (without the lyrics) and maybe on any supporters podcast. If its on Youtube use a red rose in the background. :D

Mowbray you git. There can't ever be more obvious and well earned  place to give Nutall a full run.

Mowbray says, he's not enough experienced in adult's level. How the hell does he think player gets it? By reading Lineker's biography for rabbit's sake?

TM out!

Happy to lose this game if it gets rid of Mowbray.

I think the fans' frustration is near to boiling over.

We NEED a hero and Nuttall could just be that - for crying out loud Mowbray, give him a feckin chance.

Considering we’re not playing for a fortnight I’d like to see our strongest team and Mowbray challenge them to go to 3-0 up then maybe take foot off the gas with few subs etc.

It seems to me looking at our nearest and dearest the dingles “success” comes from playing same team most weeks, with the same formation, playing the same way both home and away. 

I’m not sure Mowbray knows his best team still, different players weekly in different positions. That coupled with this building up every oppo like they’re Brazil and excuses at the ready it’s all too Gary Bowyer and I think he’ll end up the same way.

Archived