BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackpool/Oystons

7 hours ago, JHRover said:

http://www.ekathimerini.com/223057/article/ekathimerini/sports/marinakis-to-face-criminal-charge-in-court-and-give-away-olympiakos

Forest owner facing charge of criminal match fixing in Greece. Well done 'EFL' another one through the doors.

Isn't it bizarre that this can happen in Greece and Turkey, but certain people won't accept this could happen in the U.K? We have recently had people say things like illegal bookmakers are illegal not stupid. Perhaps this in Greece though is totally innocent and no one was fixing matches to earn money from betting. A court seems to be suggesting otherwise though, so perhaps, they had evidence to the contrary. Hope the illegal ones in Hong Kong, who aren't stupid, didn't lose too much,

• Like 1

Tinge of jealousy for me. Pleased for the genuine Blackpool fans who may have a future for their club so long as the sale process is successful but also envy that their living nightmare could soon be at an end whereas ours continues with much less prospect of forcing the Indians out. They can look forward to an Oyston-less future whereas we're stuck with the Indian liars for the foreseeable.

• Like 6

Many congratulations to the Seasiders. I am sure over the next few years we will look with  a little jealousy, as our  7 years of pain becomes 8 and 9.

Do not hold your breath that some of our Supporters will not still be neutral to the Venkys, Cheston and Pasha even in 2020.

Lets hope for a revitalisation of our  liberation efforts .

Very pleased for them the way they've stuff at it and stuck to their guns they deserve it and it shows karma does always get served eventually, I hope the vile Oystons end up in a B&B in a stinking Blackpool back street somewhere.

Sadly for us and handily for them they've been able to target those responsible on almost a daily basis but at the end of the day it did take one wealthy business man going after another to end up with this result.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Very pleased for them the way they've stuff at it and stuck to their guns they deserve it and it shows karma does always get served eventually, I hope the vile Oystons end up in a B&B in a stinking Blackpool back street somewhere.

Sadly for us and handily for them they've been able to target those responsible on almost a daily basis but at the end of the day it did take one wealthy business man going after another to end up with this result.

Let's hope it ends positively with a sale to some decent owners. But...many a slip twixt cup and lip etc

2 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Let's hope it ends positively with a sale to some decent owners. But...many a slip twixt cup and lip etc

Aye wouldn't at all be surprised if Oyston stitches them up somehow or retains a stake but it would seem they are desperate for cash now and won't want to dip into their personal wealth so I guess it's anything goes ...

Lucky bastards. Promotion and then this. A sale brought about for reasons that we have no hope of replicating.

This news makes me feel real sorrow and a gnawing pang of self-pity in the pit of my stomach. A potential ally will now become another group to pour scorn on us, and suddenly remember how much they hate Rovers and Rovers fans.

There is no such thing as a ‘football fan’ really. Each club’s fanbase is on their own.

I hate you Venkys. I wish you nothing but misery for as many years as you inflict misery on us. Double.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, den said:

We all have to remember they could get worse owners. Stability is what they need.

If Oyston was really vindictive he could follow the Walker Trust route and flog them on the cheap to the first dodgy folk who show the money....

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, JHRover said:

If Oyston was really vindictive he could follow the Walker Trust route and flog them on the cheap to the first dodgy folk who show the money....

If Mr Rapey and Son are reading this and want to go down that route , I know a semi retired gentleman who seems to have similar contempt for certain football clubs and seems to have the  FA under his thumb ,  works for free and will sleep at the training ground to find them a suitable buyer.  Also can help with getting them a Defender  who produces a memorable tackle and can help p### off the blackpool fans even more by supplying a coach on takeover who has managed at International level and is world travelled (comes with free Sky Sports and talksport press team)

1800neverheardofthem for details

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, tomphil said:

It also helps the fans and press new why the oystons had Blackpool and who exactly owned the club . We however still have no idea why the continue to own us and who actually pulls the strings. When we find out this we can find ways to hit the right people where it hurts . Until then our cause is disjointed and will never be  unified with very minimal if any impact. Still great news for them and I hope they get all the success they deserve. We can but live in hope xx

Edited by Oldgregg86

1 hour ago, Oldgregg86 said:

It also helps the fans and press new why the oystons had Blackpool and who exactly owned the club . We however still have no idea why the continue to own us and who actually pulls the strings. When we find out this we can find ways to hit the right people where it hurts . Until then our cause is disjointed and will never be  unified with very minimal if any impact. Still great news for them and I hope they get all the success they deserve. We can but live in hope xx

Yep they cut away anyone who might challenge them when they saw what was going on and now we just have a spineless puppet and a guy who should have resigned his guest directorship on principle years ago.

They seem to have got away scot free though which is a bit odd.

10 hours ago, 47er said:

Well, looks as though protests and boycotts ARE able to produce a result, (unless there are selling the Club to pay the costs of legal action).

Who would have thought?

Thats exactly why the club is up for sale, don't kid yourself thinking that the protests and boycotts did anything.

• Like 1