BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackpool/Oystons

26 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

I will never forget or forgive Jim white for the shite he spouted before the fa cup game against united 

I met him when Wigan played united in the Carling cup final and he seemed like a nice guy, probably is, but the venkys where coming for you claptrap really stuck in my throat

That’s what you won’t forgive him for?

For my it’s defending the slimy toad who pretended he was a manager.

The when the coast was clear “Venkys were coming after you!”

5 hours ago, arbitro said:

Is that the Jim White of 'Venkys we are coming for you' fame? The same bloke who allowed Andersons crocodile tears live on his show?

It looks like he is now on a crusade against bad owners.

The very same. 

I have no idea what Oyston wrote to the fans,  don't do Twitter but it will surface somewhere else for anyone interested.

1 hour ago, AllRoverAsia said:

The very same. 

I have no idea what Oyston wrote to the fans,  don't do Twitter but it will surface somewhere else for anyone interested.

It's halfway down the first link you posted!

Bloomfield Road pretty much sold out today.

Hard not to admire their resolve to not return until the Oyston’s went. And they are back in numbers.

How long until we are playing them again?

• Like 1

Will it last though? Sure, today was a party for them, Coventry did the same and sold over 30k for there first home game back after playing at Northampton.

I imagine there attendances will increase of course they will, but they wont be selling out everyweek.

Unconfined joy at Bloomfield Road today by all accounts. Not because of the 2-2 draw with Southend but because the fans' sense of belonging has returned.

They have got their club back and can celebrate as one. Who knows what the future holds but they have got something to believe in again. 

I'm jealous.

• Like 3

As I’ve said, these games will tell you nothing as they’ve very few ST holders, a club like Blackpool aren’t going to getting 10,000 folk buying tickets on the gate every week, feel good factor or not.

Now if they don’t sell a substantial number of STs in the summer then the years away will have damaged their fanbase long term.

Edited by Mattyblue

On 17/03/2019 at 17:19, Mattyblue said:

As I’ve said, these games will tell you nothing as they’ve very few ST holders, a club like Blackpool aren’t going to getting 10,000 folk buying tickets on the gate every week, feel good factor or not.

Now if they don’t sell a substantial number of STs in the summer then the years away will have damaged their fanbase long term.

Surely, there can't be any doubt about that outcome. That kind of damage can last for a generation.

40 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

You would think so. Look at us.

Absolutely, if you think our attendances would sky rocket on a sustained basis should Venkys leave then you’re wrong. We have lost a good few thousand fans forever thanks to these c***s and that’s why we should never forgive them. #VenkysOut

• Like 2

On 17/03/2019 at 17:14, AllRoverAsia said:

Better than the 50 plus 3 stray dogs and countless seagulls they were getting under the convict. 

I didn't realise they'd let the seagulls take over part of the ground for so long until I saw a fans collective volunteering to clean all the shit up.

• Like 1

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 17:23, MarkBRFC said:

Will it last though? Sure, today was a party for them, Coventry did the same and sold over 30k for there first home game back after playing at Northampton.

I imagine there attendances will increase of course they will, but they wont be selling out everyweek.

Yep Blackpool have had their "Oxford" moment.