[Archived] Blackburn Roverseas previews Bury (a) 18.11.17

rigger

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Tugay's Right Foot said:

Bleeding iFollow not working?

only option to listen live. Sounds like Antonsson is playing out of his skin

Seems to be a problem with the service not just Rovers  https://twitter.com/search?q=efl ifollow&src=typd

I started my stream 15 mins before KO and its still working, something seems to have happened about 5/10 mins after that

6 minutes ago, Tugay's Right Foot said:

Bleeding iFollow not working?

only option to listen live. Sounds like Antonsson is playing out of his skin

I wish I'd never tried to rewind to watch the first goal  . . as I ended up missing the 2nd as it wouldn't restart.

iFollow is worse than the dark ages of a terrible buffering picture and having to click x's and pop ups every 2 mins. At least the dark ages were free.

1 minute ago, perthblue02 said:

Seems to be a problem with the service not just Rovers  https://twitter.com/search?q=efl ifollow&src=typd

I started my stream 15 mins before KO and its still working, something seems to have happened about 5/10 mins after that

Thanks for the info. I kept signing in and and out but was only able to watch like 2 minutes before it shut down.

• Backroom
3 minutes ago, Husky said:

I wish I'd never tried to rewind to watch the first goal  . . as I ended up missing the 2nd as it wouldn't restart.

iFollow is worse than the dark ages of a terrible buffering picture and having to click x's and pop ups every 2 mins. At least the dark ages were free.

Bet it's all your fault ?

Watched the whole half no problem.

Two good finishes by Antonnson, reminded me a bit of MGP the way he gets up there as an extra striker at the back.

Im not sure Nuttall has looked the starting option as the lone striker so far and if you told me Nyambe only switchedto football two weeks ago, I’d believe you.

Very enjoyable so far tho, tight ground, good atmosphere, some tasty challenges going in and Rovers 2-0.

11 minutes ago, renrag said:

Wrong again:rover:

I'll take the 4-0 which is looking very much on at the moment.  Got a fiver on 4-0 at 45/1 and a little sum on Rovers' win at evens.  Looks like it could be a good night tonight.

Archived