BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Songs at Ewood

41 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Though he did have money, he spent well over a million quid on Dack, Samuel etc.!

That's the problem when you nick a song from Sheff Wed! :D

42 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Though he did have money, he spent well over a million quid on Dack, Samuel etc.!

That's the problem when you nick a song from Sheff Wed! :D

If its been nicked from anyone, I would say its from the Beach Boys

• Like 1

Another song being belted out in the bar at M.K. Dons was to the tune of Something Tells Me I’m into Something Good by Herman’s Hermits. It sounded great...

Woke up this morning feeling fine,

Got Blackburn Rovers on my mind,

Mowbray................( forget this line),

Something tells me Rovers are going up.

13 minutes ago, Giant said:

Another song being belted out in the bar at M.K. Dons was to the tune of Something Tells Me I’m into Something Good by Herman’s Hermits. It sounded great...

Woke up this morning feeling fine,

Got Blackburn Rovers on my mind,

Mowbray................( forget this line),

Something tells me Rovers are going up.

Mowbrays got us playing the way we should.

• Backroom
3 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

Song of the season for me has been Oldham doing 'Just Can't Get Enough' at Ewood.

That was annoyingly brilliant, they were rocking and I was quite jealous at that point.

I’ve got young kids so at the moment am subjected to ‘Baby Shark’ playing constantly in my head so I vote we just sing everything in that tune so everybody else has to suffer my fate!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tom said:

That was annoyingly brilliant, they were rocking and I was quite jealous at that point.

I’ve got young kids so at the moment am subjected to ‘Baby Shark’ playing constantly in my head so I vote we just sing everything in that tune so everybody else has to suffer my fate!

My missus was playing that song as part of an EFL to some 8 year olds a few weeks ago. Once was enough to get it lodged in my noggin.

'Brrrrradley Dack doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

Daaaaanny Graham doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo'

Brutal.

1 hour ago, darrenrover said:

Tonight's the night,

It'll be alright

Coz we love the Blues

Ain't nobody gonna stop us now!

(Rod Stewart). Where's mi coat!

You need to get out into the garden for a while Nick ?.

I think Ed Sheeran is safe for a while yet.

Edited by arbitro
  • Like 1

It's time Raya had one, how about to the Maccarena

Best Keeper in the league Blackburn Rovers David Raya

Best Keeper in the league Blackburn Rover David Raya 

Best keeper in the league Blackburn Rovers David Raya 

Heyyyyyy David Raya

Well he is Spanish!!

• Like 1

A team song should be -

1st verse we've conquered all of England, 95 we didn't stop, from the north to the south we won the f***ing lot, Jack Walker and King Kenny, and Shearers golden balls, super atko in the middle, timmy flowers in the goals allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, (to this tune https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMCpSZffNWE).

2nd verse we've conquered all of England, 95 we didn't stop, from the north to the south we won the f***ing lot, then it all changed, but we are all still here, cause we are loyal supporters and we come from Lancashirrrrrrrre, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, allez, (to this tune https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMCpSZffNWE).

Edited by AAK

On 20/04/2018 at 06:45, Pedro said:

Oooooooh - Tony Mowbray's magic

He wears a magic hat

And when he saw promotion

He said, " I'm having that!"

I'm having that!

That's actually decent 

King Kenny is magic still gets sung at away days usually on a train home absolutely bladdered

• Like 1

I remember last time we got out if this league the night at Bury when we got going with "we are the rovers, we are the champions ,we are the rovers, we are the champions " it went on for most of the game it was electric in the away end ,the roof shook like mad.

55 minutes ago, Ozz said:

Great to see youngsters enjoying being Rovers fans despite our current position. It’s likd the antidote to City shirt wearing know-nowts. (I blame the parents).

Players like Dack who bang in quality goals, and look as though they are really enjoying themselves whilst doing it, are a massive influence on young fans.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2018 at 10:41, blueboy3333 said:

I have no idea why this hasn't got going. They could even play the music for everyone to join in every time he scores at Ewood instead of the White Stripes.

Simple is the key. They play September before home games now to try and get Smallwood song going. 

• Backroom
On 21/04/2018 at 11:12, Stuart said:

Great to see youngsters enjoying being Rovers fans despite our current position. It’s likd the antidote to City shirt wearing know-nowts. (I blame the parents).

Players like Dack who bang in quality goals, and look as though they are really enjoying themselves whilst doing it, are a massive influence on young fans.

Absolutely! I support Rovers because of Duff, Dunn and Jansen. My cousin because of Pedersen. Young lad across the road because of Rhodes.

Weirdly the first name I ever asked for on my shirt instead of MIKEY was Emerton when he first moved here!

I think Bennett will be a big factor in young fans enjoying this season too, waiting to mimic his fist pumps.

5 hours ago, FGS5635 said:

Whats the 1st line of the song about Dack?

We got ...........

We got Bradley Dack

We've got Dack in attack, we've got Bradley Dack! The original song is a banger as well, this is the tune if you didn't know it. Dack tune is too the chorus.

• Like 2