SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Roverseas previews Bristol Rovers (H) 25.11.17

J*B

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Tom said:

Rich sharpe says Mowbray has been discussing playing Whittingham out wide, hope he's better than he has been thus far as every time he's gone out wide he's drifted out of the game totally 

He’s too bloody slow to play out wide - poor move if that’s where he’s lining up. Bringing him in for Bennett is wrong especially when Bennett had a decent game and did very well for Nuttall’s goal. 

Anyway, COYB - let’s make it three in a row.

1 hour ago, Phil T said:

Rotherham and Bradford have both lost 3 of their last 6. Based on form, the likely outcomes are wins for Wigan and Shrewsbury. Ideally, Rotherham beating Wigan and a draw between Bradford and Shrewsbury would be good.

Shrewsbury lost at Bury on Tuesday night, Bury were the worst team I've seen us play all season. Bradford won away at Wigan last weekend, wouldn't say the likely outcome is wins for Wigan and Shrewsbury but now I have just said that they'll both win comfortably. 

2 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Is Bennett on the bench ? Nuttall up front ?  Whittingham started out as a winger but that was last century, Strange decision. Are the Chicken Chokers pulling the strings regarding expensive signings ?

He has left out Whittingham and Graham plenty of times this season,both amongst our highest earners.I'm not buying the owners are getting involved in picking the team.It's simply the team Mowbray has gone with

On the official site it's saying it will be a 3man midfield of Evans, Whittingham and Smallwood

22 minutes ago, Tom said:

Rich sharpe says Mowbray has been discussing playing Whittingham out wide, hope he's better than he has been thus far as every time he's gone out wide he's drifted out of the game totally 

He's been abysmal for a marquee signing. In today for Bennett for some reason.

1 hour ago, blueboy3333 said:

Cheers! If we lose I'm going to wave my soiled thermals above my head in protest like they do in Spain with white handkerchiefs.

Put an extra bar on the fire if you're stopping in;)

I think you will be keeping your underpants on.

Stroll in the park for Rovers today.

Even a club with no board, absent uninterested owners, diminishing fan base, massive debt and a bleak future won't mess this one up.

4 - 0

• Backroom
7 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

He's been abysmal for a marquee signing. In today for Bennett for some reason.

He's had some games with signs of being able to run the show but so far he hasn't taken a game by the scruff of the neck.

Expected him to have a few goals by now so maybe today is the day 

2 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

bennett should not of been dropped, he is one of only a few with pace, whitts hasent shown his qaulity yet to deserve to be ahead of him

Only one who runs his balls of and puts in a shift, we look static when he doesn't play. 

Just now, Miker said:

Looking like it's going to be a long day here, trying to break down a team that has pretty much parked the bus.

Our attacks down the left flank have looked the most promising so far.

that will be pretty much every teams plan that comes here, we dont have enough flair and pace at times to punish teams that do so, we look predictable so far

Archived