SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New CEO at Ewood

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Its looks like Venkys are looking to sell or are selling according to Nixon

No I think he was answering your question asking if Anderson was from Coventry actually. A while back his feelings on Venkys were they want to appear disinterested in selling because listing it officially lowers the price. Even if they write off the debt not sure if it would be much of a difference.

Also Alan does not think getting new owners is going to be a simple, easy process in L1 regardless of whether Venkys publicly list the club for sale or not. I knew relegation to the Championship would make it harder (whether under the Walker family influenced trust or Venkys) never mind L1. Funny really those saying nobody would want to buy the club in the Prem seem to think it would be a walk in the park now. I think people will be interested as long as that debt is written off and if Venkys were logical with their dealings/price. 

53 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Its looks like Venkys are looking to sell or are selling according to Nixon

You owe me 1x bottle of ‘Champagne of the Week’ from Whalley Wine Shop. 

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Has Venkys been looking for CEO recently? 

Have they been advertising the job? 

Pretty sure I saw an ad is the LT classifieds the other week. Might have been mistaken though.

3 hours ago, Stuart said:

You’re right mate, how anyone has the right to be anything other than grateful / hopeful about an upcoming Venkys announcement...!

In all seriousness, a CEO - provided they have the autonomy to make decisions for the good of the club’s future success - is essential. Let’s hope it’s not the boardroom equivalent of captain, Jason Lowe.

A announcement, when or if it comes, will read that Venkys have no plans to sell and "remain committed to the club."!!

9 hours ago, perthblue02 said:

The rumours were knocking about a couple of hours before Alan Myers tweeted it, no idea of the source 

If the club are denying it , maybe Venkys don't even know they are appointing a CEO :), stranger things have happened

How long would a work visa last for a (on paper) 50k a year errand boy ?

Maybe Venkys havent told Ewood Park about his appointment yet. 

Ewood Park.are.very likey to be last to know anything i bet

Archived