BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Crewe - FA Cup (Again!)

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mulgrew categorically should not be playing tonight, whether we win or lose that is an absolutely awful decision Mowbray, especially when we've got a good young player in Wharton on the bench. Perfect example of why I don't think he's up to it, he is thick.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

#Rovers line-up for tonight's FA Cup tie

Leutwiler 
Caddis Ward Mulgrew Williams 
Conway Smallwood Tomlinson Harper 
Nuttall Graham

Subs: Raya, Hart, Wharton, Hardcastle, Travis, Dack, Samuel

I can't see the point in not playing Wharton for Charlie in this game. I suppose Harper has to play but he's a lucky boy in my book. If we were really going for it Dack and Samuel should be playing as well. As it is we've gone half and half.

Maybe he asked the senior pro's who wanted to play and some of them held their hands up.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

He looked a very poor wide midfielder when I saw him.

He did ok against Rotherham although it was only a brief cameo,looked poor in his other appearances and like I Said at the time it was a strange signing considering Jack Doyle is meant to be rated.But Harper isn't a wide player and he belongs to another club

Just now, islander200 said:

He did ok against Rotherham although it was only a brief cameo,looked poor in his other appearances and like I Said at the time it was a strange signing considering Jack Doyle is meant to be rated.But Harper isn't a wide player and he belongs to another club

Plus I don't think Harper's very good, especially out wide.

Just now, Gav said:

All this dropping players nonsense is nonsense.

We're a 3rd division side looking for a bumper pay day in the next round not a Premiership club that couldn't care less.

I can't see it being a bumper pay day but it's not a game we should be turning our noses up at. If we do get through playing Hull will be a good test of our progress.

3 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I can't see it being a bumper pay day but it's not a game we should be turning our noses up at. If we do get through playing Hull will be a good test of our progress.

I mean further progress TS, not so much Hull.

Are we winning yet?

Have to agree with those it's an unnecessary risk to play Mulgrew - arguably our best player and the captain. Bumper payday at hull? (A laugh in itself) or risk losing a vital guy to our promotion aim? Smallwood I can understand with injuries we have but I'd ideally rest him too

Archived