BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Christmas came early

Preben

At Sale any sharks players who are not playing any particular week serve in the bar and shop every match day. And players not playing last time I went were waiting for their coffee behind me in the queue in the concourse. It's part of keeping in touch with fans that football could learn from

Whoever had the idea to do this needs a Christmas bonus.

Sutton's a nice bloke as well, despite what's written about him. Met him once and he was a gent and down to Earth for a man who was one of the Champions of English football.

1 hour ago, booth said:

Whoever had the idea to do this needs a Christmas bonus.

Sutton's a nice bloke as well, despite what's written about him. Met him once and he was a gent and down to Earth for a man who was one of the Champions of English football.

I had the pleasure of meeting Chris Sutton at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny. 

8 hours ago, J*B said:

I had the pleasure of meeting Chris Sutton at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny. 

I would promote him to Premier + Champions League coverage immediately. Of course Sky could make an offer too. I guess it will achieve more or less the same ratings anyway but I would certainly watch more with Sutton offering his views. Then again while I used to like the talking these days "a little less talk, a little more action please" is more my view. They could just play music montages before matches start and as long as its good why need endless punditry? I miss Keys and Gray though they are still to be found on annoying streams but its easier to just watch matches afterwards than using those.

Archived