BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2018

Pickford of pick the ball out of the net Everton against West Ham ...jeez how's he a premiership goalkeeper.

Pickford should be nowhere near the England squad.

Pickford out or Southgate  out !

4 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

To put things into perspective, we omitted Jack Wilshere and France omitted Lacazette, Martial and Payet.

And chose N'Zonzi who some of our fans where stupid enough to welcome being sold.

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

To put things into perspective, we omitted Jack Wilshere and France omitted Lacazette, Martial and Payet.

Lacazette is poor. He was a boy v. men the last time I saw him. Martial is France's Walcott. Fast, and someone who has a good game now and again. Payet had a good year at West Ham. He's the best of a mediocre bunch.

I'll not dispute that England doesn't have level 1 talent. I'll also not dispute that Premier League riches, the shortsighted FA, stupid players, a wildfire media, judgmental fans, and greedy agents, all have played their part in limiting England's national football team over the years. Yet I'll be cheering them on this summer. They are all we have.

Edit. France squad;

Goalkeepers: Hugo Lloris (Tottenham Hotspur), Steve Mandanda (Marseille), Alphonse Areola (Paris Saint-Germain)

Defenders: Lucas Hernandez (Atletico Madrid), Presnel Kimpembe (Paris Saint-Germain), Benjamin Mendy (Manchester City), Benjamin Pavard (Stuttgart), Adil Rami (Marseille), Djibril Sidibe (Monaco), Samuel Umtiti (Barcelona), Raphael Varane (Real Madrid)

Midfielders: N'Golo Kante (Chelsea), Blaise Matuidi (Juventus), Steven N'Zonzi (Sevilla), Paul Pogba (Manchester United), Corentin Tolisso (Bayern Munich)

Forwards: Ousmane Dembele (Barcelona), Nabil Fekir (Lyon), Olivier Giroud (Chelsea), Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid), Thomas Lemar (Monaco), Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain), Florian Thauvin (Marseille)

Edited by speeeeeeedie
  • Like 1

Shelvey,  probably the best passer of the ball in the Premier League,  is the standout omission for me.  Would have taken him instead of Delph or Lingard. 

Cahill and Stones makes silly mistakes. Smalling is a much better player than both. 

Edited by jim mk2
  • Like 1

• Backroom
6 hours ago, JAL said:

Pickford of pick the ball out of the net Everton against West Ham ...jeez how's he a premiership goalkeeper.

I honestly wonder how you make it through the day without having an aneurysm with how easily you get annoyed at normal occurrences.

Do you go mental at the postman for leaving one of your letters next door?

12 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Injury prone players left at home like Delph and Welbeck?

Out of form players left at home like Cahill, Welbeck, Rose, Stones, Rashford and Dier?

A bit of balance please in your posts chaddy.

I wouldnt say rashford is out of form..always out of position yes, because of maureen

• Moderation Lead
10 hours ago, JAL said:

Don't drink and type mate, you'll only mug yourself off....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, roverandout said:

Dont talk poo..he was one of evertons best players last season

He's absolute garbage . Why pick losers for England's national team.

I'm shocked he's been included.

Edited by JAL

Pickford certainly would struggle to get in my cricket team if he can't catch a large size football.

What the Kops song about Pickford...

Where was their Pickford when the ball was in the net.

Singing Where was their Pickford when the ball was in the net ..

Repeat...

He was half way round the goalpost

With his knickers round his neck! ?

Edited by JAL

14 hours ago, roverandout said:

Dont talk poo..he was one of evertons best players last season

Pickford's scared of the ball if it's hit hard just watch his reaction for West Hams first goal. 

God help us in the world cup if Pickfords selected.

What a waste of a spot.

10 hours ago, JAL said:

Pickford's scared of the ball if it's hit hard just watch his reaction for West Hams first goal. 

God help us in the world cup if Pickfords selected.

What a waste of a spot.

He's a very talented up and coming young keeper who will go on and have a very good career. Would I start him in the world cup. No chance

5 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

He's a very talented up and coming young keeper who will go on and have a very good career. Would I start him in the world cup. No chance

Think he's gone as far as he can go, it's a complete waste of a place in the England squad for me. 

5 hours ago, Raya4espania said:

I'm sure you'd select Nick Pope..

I'd put this one in the summer transfer thread never seen him play but why are Burnley finding International players and we aren't ? ... this should be the question for the conman behind our club ! 

• Moderation Lead
3 hours ago, JAL said:

Think he's gone as far as he can go, it's a complete waste of a place in the England squad for me. 

I'd put this one in the summer transfer thread never seen him play but why are Burnley finding International players and we aren't ? ... this should be the question for the conman behind our club ! 

Rovers not finding international players? Is this a joke? Last season we had 3 playing regularly for their national team and we were in the third division!! 

Outside the big time, it’s always going to be difficult to get these players...

21 hours ago, K-Hod said:

Rovers not finding international players? Is this a joke? Last season we had 3 playing regularly for their national team and we were in the third division!! 

Outside the big time, it’s always going to be difficult to get these players...

Our recruitment should be far better than Burnleys that what I'm implying..... it isn't !

Where's the Venkys investment ?

Edited by JAL

6 hours ago, JAL said:

Err, because Burnley are in the Premier League and we've just escaped league one?

Burnley also gave young players chances when they were in the championship(Trippier, Ings, Mee), and reaped the rewards of persisting with them during their indifferent early form. You might want to take note of that the next time you slag off nyambe , samuel and our academy prospects.

• Like 2