BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2018

Portugal and Iran played at the 2006 World Cup, with Portugal winning 2-0, so I think Iran could look at their upcoming match as a bit of a grudge match and so, Iran doesn't want to see that happen again, Portugal are the Euro champs but one does wonder about them sometimes. Iran would probably take a draw.

https://int.soccerway.com/matches/2006/06/17/world/world-cup/portugal/iran/329965/

• Backroom
8 minutes ago, Tom said:

Watched the first ten mins in VR on PSVR, needs to be a bit clearer but insane immersion it could end up a game changer 

Have watched the whole thing in VR, it's pretty awesome. BBC have done an amazing job with the implementation. Once they're able to provide slightly clearer feeds it'll be a game changer for sure. It's great now but I am glad they have the TV above you showing the game in clearer quality. 

7 minutes ago, DE. said:

Have watched the whole thing in VR, it's pretty awesome. BBC have done an amazing job with the implementation. Once they're able to provide slightly clearer feeds it'll be a game changer for sure. It's great now but I am glad they have the TV above you showing the game in clearer quality. 

Bloody hell the subscription telco who have the rights to all the games over here are struggling to stream 10 minutes without screwing up :) (only 19 games on TV ,free to air) can't see VR football hitting these shores soon

Edited by perthblue02

Fantastic first half for the neutral. Break-neck pace.

Just imagine if Joe Hart had done what De Gea just did though!

Only thing missing is a Danny Murphy mute button. How does he keep getting these gigs? Insipid insights, abysmal analysis and piss-poor prose. Topped off with a grating voice.

• Like 2

• Backroom
7 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Bloody hell the subscription telco who have the rights to all the games over here are struggling to stream 10 minutes without screwing up :) (only 19 games on TV ,free to air) can't see VR football hitting these shores soon

Have to say the BBC VR stream has been perfect, so fair play to them for that. It's a lot of data to send, hence the lower than usual quality.

Re the Spain goal; 

Ref to VAR;  was that a fair goal?

VAR to Ref;   Costa led with his elbow and elbowed Pepe in the throat

Ref to VAR: Elbowed who in the throat? 

VAR to Ref;  Pepe

Ref to VAR; That's a goal, definately

• Like 1

Just now, Tom said:

Absolute football heaven this 

Doesnt get better 

One of those games you never want to end , actually that's a lie want Spain to score another couple more before FT and Ronaldo to be in tears at the end and throw a hissy fit

• Like 1

Just now, perthblue02 said:

One of those games you never want to end , actually that's a lie want Spain to score another couple more before FT and Ronaldo to be in tears at the end and throw a hissy fit

After the way Ramos hurt that Sales fellow for Egypt who hardly ever go to the World Cup? Not me.

6 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Not complaining in principle but I've bet on him to be sent off.

Spanish government shouldn't have bothered with a fine. They should have sentenced him to have a big dot superimposed over his face on any Spanish Tv broadcasts. Imagine how much he would hate that? Look at me, look at me...you can't see me!

Edited by Vinjay17
  • Like 1