BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2018

Just now, Husky said:

I'm in the bar. I had to down 2 drinks because of the Poor's man's Heskey scoring twice against a shit team.

I'm sober enough to know VAR is fucking ridiculous.

That is all.

3-1 England.

You should have know better, he's a flat track bully he will score against the likes of Panama but will disappear after the group stages when they are playing the likes of Germany or Spain.

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead

Romelu Lukaku, 25 years old, 167 career goals in 372 games at club level, 38 in 70 for Belgium, but yeah, obviously he’s not good....

Edited by K-Hod

6 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

I like to think I have a sense of humour but it was a bit of an odd thing to say for a guy who is being paid to provide analysis of incidents in the game .

I would have docked his fee.

Lost in translation and probably tired. He qualified it by saying he’d rather talk about the goal.

• Moderation Lead

Sterling has been poor, but he’s not the only one. Young and Alli have also been very bad. So frustrating, but it’s peak England is this. Makes the next two games absolutely vital which is not what we want.

We need to go into the Belgium game home and dry because we won’t beat them, I guarantee it.