BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2018

• Backroom
19 minutes ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

And how bad is the defending in the Argentina vs. Croatia game? 

And yet still nobody can score. Did Spain and Portugal use up most of the group stage's quota or something? 

• Backroom
6 minutes ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

Different groups DE, but it is a mad game tonight. Awful defending, worse finishing and some really bad fouls. Iceland may have a chance for qualification.

I meant for all groups tbf, but at the very least this one has been quite entertaining. Croatia would be happy with a draw I think. Argentina would obviously much prefer a win, although even if they draw they should still qualify. 

• Backroom

This has to be up there with some of the worst Argentina sides of all time? Ironic that it comes during a period when they have one of if not the best player in the world at their disposal.

• Like 2

Surely to God this Argentina team should be doing better then this. I know people are saying the def is not great but they are not losing games 4:3.

They have about 500 million of attacking talent between Messi/Aguero/Higuan/DiMaria/Dybala any coach that can't get goals from that should be dragged into the street and shot.