BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2018

I think would I be right in saying, on the big assumption that Brazil top their group and Germany finish runner up in theres, that if we was to win our group and then in the last 16, we'd face the winner of that game in the quarters, whereas if we was to be runner up in our group, we'd again likely, big ifs included, play Mexico or Switzerland.

Can see Thursday being a reserve team game if that does work out like that. Group H is a much of a muchness really, best team in there is Colombia and look how they did.

Its coming home...

Not wanting to continue the Belgium love-in. But Tunisia could easily have scored 5 today.

As for the permitations of who we might play further down the line. I wonder if anyone in the England camp ever thinks about things like that. Obviously Sven didn't as seen in his infamous play for a draw game that subsequently saw us face Brazil in the afternoon heat.

17 hours ago, AdamRochina said:

But wouldent you love to see neymar cry his heart out? Worth not winning some cash ..I mean I would pay to see neymar cry his heart out ?

Would you pay me £335  ha ha ?

Mexico's doing okay, after defeating the World Champions, I think a bit of a letdown.

World Cup champions have lost fairly frequently their opening game. Probably because an opponent has about 7 months to contemplate and prepare getting on the pitch and playing against them.

34 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Has anyone ever come across a more miserable pundit than roy keane? Humorless twonk

Martin O'Neill is not far behind him.

Absolute stone wall penalty for Sweden. Can't believe that hasn't been referred

Edited by Oldgregg86

• Backroom
Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

Martin O'Neill is not far behind him.

Absolute stone wall penalty for Sweden. Can't believe that hasn't been referred

Tbf this is the same system that decided Kane being speared to the ground and Mitrovic being tag team slammed into the floor weren't penalties, so this was pretty tame in comparison.