BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2018

2 minutes ago, Ladyboys of Bank Top said:

I despise Danny Murphy. 

Absolute bellsniff.

It’s the stupidity of his arrogance that is most shocking.

He ALWAYS gives an anecdote or reference to his playing days at every opportunity. But to do it in France v Argentina at the World Cup?

Lad needs help.

• Like 2

Just now, Claytons Left Boot said:

Wow, great strike and what support from Argentina. The noise when that went in was akin to that at the old Hampden when either Scotland or Celtic used to notch.

The World cup is showing that perhaps it's England that is the poor country and the government there has been lying to it's people for years about standard of living etc.

Most other countries seem to have absolutely thousands of fans in Russia.

6 minutes ago, Husky said:

The World cup is showing that perhaps it's England that is the poor country and the government there has been lying to it's people for years about standard of living etc.

Most other countries seem to have absolutely thousands of fans in Russia.

Yep, I noticed that. There were thousands of Colombia shirts at their last game and other countries have had great support.

I think most England fans have been put off by the reputation and actions of the Russian hooligans, knowing that they were possibly in for a good kicking. The good thing is that I don’t think there has been any trouble anywhere. I don’t read newspapers any more, nor do I watch the news on tv, so I may be corrected.

Perhaps the Russian government gave out warnings pre tournament to their lot should any shenanigans take place. England’s support has been ok and we could well have many more on for the next game. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

Absolute bellsniff.

It’s the stupidity of his arrogance that is most shocking.

He ALWAYS gives an anecdote or reference to his playing days at every opportunity. But to do it in France v Argentina at the World Cup?

Lad needs help.

My skybox is refusing to play the national broadcaster to so i am stuck watching the coverage on the BBC. My God you have my sympathies it is awful, from the inane muttering of the studio to the absolute bullshit of having to listen to Danny Murphy.

Think i will get up  on the roof and risk a Rod Hull.

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
Just now, Claytons Left Boot said:

Yep, I noticed that. There were thousands of Colombia shirts at their last game and other countries have had great support.

I think most England fans have been put off by the reputation and actions of the Russian hooligans, knowing that they were possibly in for a good kicking. The good thing is that I don’t think there has been any trouble anywhere. I don’t read newspapers any more, nor do I watch the news on tv, so I may be corrected.

Perhaps the Russian government gave out warnings pre tournament to their lot should any shenanigans take place. England’s support has been ok and we could well have many more on for the next game. 

Re the latter, quite the opppsite. There were Russian politicians suggesting fans should be able to fight....

Karma ..get in france.. to leave most of your stars on the bench most of the tournament and also icardi at home like k hod said then this is exactly what they deserve .. to Have one of the best players in the world and play him as a lone striker ..Jesus Christ no wonder Argentina players don't like the manager

• Moderation Lead
Just now, Husky said:

Goalkeeping mistakes will kill you at this level.

Danny Murphy with yet another pearl of wisdom. ‘The ‘keeper’s got to do better, for me’. That lad is really earning his money..

Just now, K-Hod said:

They’ve also got Icardi at home, last season’s top scorer in Serie A.

Not sure that Icardi would improve Argentina but the best player in Serie A last season certainly would. Dybala is the only other player in this squad close to Messi's level yet he has played 20 minutes all tournament.