BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2018

Just now, ossyian said:

Says you. No fake news. Look at the stats

I'm not sure you can accuse 23 people of taking 'banned substances' based on stats. And you didn't answer my question which one of the Fake News media outlets do you work for?

Edited by Ewood Ace

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

I'm not sure you can accuse 23 people of taking 'banned substances' based on stats? And you didn't answer my question which one of the Fake News media outlets do you work for?

The athlete whistle blower will do for me. Why would he say that if over 300 athletes from Russia have been banned? Ah no, you know better obviously. I bow to your superior patronising know nowt knowledge

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

There's one problem there, there is no such company as Russia Today. So more false information.

Yes there is as I get my pay from them every month

• Backroom

Imagine one of these teams getting to a World Cup semi final!

Modric is a class player but two average at best teams on display here. 

Not sure which is the most desirable but it may be prudent to avoid any Russian drama 

• Like 1

You can tell from the Croatian fans' faces, they don't care for the penalty shootout while for Russia, it means, they cling to life. I think I have an idea how this will go... but I don't want to jinx anyone. I'll say later on.

Just now, Audax said:

RT, Russia Today, it's a website, TV station... I know that much. It is Russian state media.

But I say, there's plenty of time to discuss doping, this to me, sounds like a windup....but have at it if you care.

Russia has had a very good World Cup,  no matter how this ends up.

The Moscow Times is an okay news outlet: https://themoscowtimes.com/

This is not a wind up. Check the stats, check the whistleblowers comments. Tarnished by corrupt FIFA and Putin. The nerve agent attacks weren't state sponsored? Get real

Just now, ossyian said:

This is not a wind up. Check the stats, check the whistleblowers comments. Tarnished by corrupt FIFA and Putin. The nerve agent attacks weren't state sponsored? Get real

No one said the poisonings were not state sponsored,  maybe I did not follow what you said close enough, this is such an exciting game.

Croatia are the team I can't stand in this cup I don't know why .. like Portugal in the last euros .. they just seem to go through while playing like crap ..Denmark better team lost on penaltys ..Croatia can't beat a spirited Russia side through on penaltys .. I have a feeling England croatia will go to penaltys dunno why ?

Not a great deal between England and Croatia apart from the fact they have Modric. If there's been a better midfield player in this competition I haven't seen him. He's been immense. Tugay with pace. 

He's the difference between the two teams. As long as he's on the pitch they must be favourites.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 1