BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2018

• Backroom

We’ll have a job on to stop Mbappe - feels a bit like this tournament is set to be the moment the torch was taken by him, unreal coming of age.

• Like 1

Just now, AdamRochina said:

Giroud missing so many chances..  imagine leaving benzema at home and taking bloody giroud 

No idea how he’s still starting for France. Surely someone else deserves a chance up front for them. He has been their worst player every game.

Just now, Miker said:

No idea how he’s still starting for France. Surely someone else deserves a chance up front for them. He has been their worst player every game.

I don't know many french strikers though that could lead the line other then benzema. But he is by far the worst player on the pitch 

35 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

Not for Liverpool he dosent ? we all have our jokes in our house when we watch Liverpool play as my family are Liverpool fans lol he's such an average player .

Average? Hes liverpool captain. Hes alot better than average..im sure your opinion is more valid than that of shearer..ferdinand..klopp etc

The ball must have been in play for a good 4 or 5 of the last 25 minutes of that game. Unbelievable time-wasting by France and stupid free-kick given away by Belgium.

Well we are in the last 3.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

Chadli and  Lukaku absolutely crap this game they really have been 

That's what you get with Lukaku. He's either devasting or completely anonymous. Tonight what the latter. DeBruyne was pretty poor also. Chadli was no substitute for the usual fullback. Hazard ran all night but you can't beat teams on your own.

Mbappe looks to have the makings of a real player if he can keep his ego in check

• Like 2

Lukaku had about 2 passes received in dangerous attcking positions.

First half a slight deflection caused an odd bounce with the ball hitiing his arm. Second half an absolute lamped cross from De Bruyne, maybe he could have dived but it was a missile.

If you are not fed you can't eat.

Varane gave the best CB display I've seen this WC ably assisted by Om and Pogba who kept that tall fuzzy headed bloke in check.

Giroud ran his socks off as did Griezman packing the French midfield and blunting De Bruyne in particular.

Another set piece settled a close game.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

I used to think rashford was as good as mbappe..not anymore. Rashford has all the skills of mbappe..but he doesnt have the explosive pace that mbappe has..that is what sets him apart from the rest of the world..he will never be a patch on the great ronaldo though

Belgium started better then once France got to grips with Belgium's system it was only a matter of time. Fellaini got caught out on the goal.

When you have Hazard starting in his own half you are doing something right. He is some talent though.

Lukaku keeps his flat track bully tag intact. Goals against Tunisia and Panama, nothing since. Although he did play well against Brazil. 

Matuidi was man of the match for me; he was everywhere. I wonder if he's concussed. Although even if he is he'll be back out for the final as FIFA aren't bothered about it.