BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2018

Just now, Husky said:

You should be playing the Poor Man's Heskey drinking game.

It makes everything so much better, hic!

Remind me again - which one’s the poor man’s Heskey. There’s several to choose from.

Just glad Alexander-Arnold has gone off.

Just now, Baz said:

Like a training session this game. Rose, Dier and Rashford only ones with any credit.

Worrying that Stones got a knock, he's been key defender (and set piece attacker)

Seems ridiculous doesn't it. If you are going to change 8 players, why not just change the whole team?

One player is as likely to get crocked as the next.

Pickford worries me, his distribution is excellent, almost Robbo standard, but his shot stopping isn't great and he has a habit of pushing the ball straight out towards the penalty spot.

Colombia will be a decent test, but look vulnerable at the back. 

3 minutes ago, Baz said:

That'll do nicely. Well done lads.

Rubbish. We're now likely to get knocked out by Colombia whereas we could have had a much easier game against Japan.

I'm gutted with that display. Momentum killed stone dead, the suspicion the squad players aren't up for it if needed and every likelihood we'll now get knocked out in the last 16 as usual.

well done Southgate you absolute Muppet.

• Backroom
6 minutes ago, Baz said:

That'll do nicely. Well done lads.

If there’s such thing as karma then Colombia would batter us, Gareth needs to ensure that doesn’t happen and we get the momentum back.

It was a tricky one tonight either way but it was clear we didn’t intend to win.

• Backroom

Still optimistic.

---------------------Pickford

----------Walker  Stones  Maguire

Trippier ----------------------------------- Rose

---------L-C----Henderson----Lingard

---------------- Rashford   Kane

FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME!

Just now, Ladyboys of Bank Top said:

Rashford was dreadful. 

They all pretty much were but I like the delivery of that Arnold kid. Why are we making so many changes? Yeah Belgium did it too but I could understand a few changes but basically the whole line up?

Deflates confidence, we face a tougher next opponent and also disgruntles supporters that paid a ton to watch the match.

8 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Still optimistic.

---------------------Pickford

----------Walker  Stones  Maguire

Trippier ----------------------------------- Rose

---------L-C----Henderson----Lingard

---------------- Rashford   Kane

FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME!

It's coming home till we play someone decent. Think to be brutally honest it's a 50-50 against Colombia. Player for player they are a similar team to us in terms of quality.

Theyve got one world class player like us, three or four genuinely decent players like us, and a lot of triers like us. Can't really see how we go in expecting to win.  Should be a good game though.

Was a poor performances, no one saying that they should be in the team ahead of the tough Colombia game.

Dier showed how deficient he is compared to Henderson, takes too long and stunts our whole game.

Alexander-Arnold was really poor, like a fish out of water. Loftus-Cheek really poor too. Luckily we have Trippier and Alli to come back.

Rashford had to score aswell, in general play Sterling gives us more.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ah I'm only joking, you couldn't really take anything from that game today.

Ye have a great chance to get to the semis now. 

I am actually very disappointed.

We deserve to fck it up now against Columbia. Belgium deserve more credit - albeit being half-arsed about it too, they at least tried to win. There was no urgency from us, no intensity, not even a shot on target.

Just now, roversfan99 said:

We dont deserve to get beat off Colombia, no need to overreact. Dont think there was a lack of effort, just a lack of quality. We deserve to be in the next round as much as anyone.

No lack of effort...the last 15 minutes should tell you that. If it was a knockout game they would not be dallying around, Pickford smiling knocking it around the back four. There was not a desire to win that game...hence no effort.