BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Match Preview: Peterborough United v Rovers

21 minutes ago, DE. said:

Yeah Conway is pretty much done, but doubt we could have dumped him even on a free considering his wage. Similar situation with Graham.

Not too worried yet as I think we can come back into it, but we can't keep conceding two goals and expect to win, so that really needs to be their only goal of the afternoon. 

Wait, wasn't conway our best player in the pre-season games? I mean i might be mistaken but writing him of because of poor 45mins considering he just came back from injury is a bit harsh

• Like 4

1 minute ago, blueboy3333 said:

cheers. said in LT that Conway had started on the left.

Conway did start on the left. Outpaced and outbullied by the right back, and then switched win Antonsson. Antonsson been good (except an awfull dive), always straigt for goal and gives defenders something to worry about.

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, skous18 said:

Wait, wasn't conway our best player in the pre-season games? I mean i might be mistaken but writing him of because of poor 45mins considering he just came back from injury is a bit harsh

Well he was pretty poor last season so you can make a fair judgement on that. Leon Best had a good pre season before he got injured, if memory serves, and look how that turned out. 

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

explain that mate

they are the last 3 teams on my accumlator to play, psg kick off at 4 i think,  valenica last with a 7 45 kick off,  west ham kept my bet going with their win, wigan winning 2 nil, derby too,  oldham and colchester and macclesfield won, few others too

• Backroom
19 minutes ago, AAK said:

Are you watching mate? Have you seen how bad his build up play is, it's terrible, if he scores fair play to the lad, and he does have a goal or two in him at this level, but his hold up play and first touch are abysmal

I'm not and if he isn't performing he should be brought off, fact is though he was dropped after his red card, eventually got a chance from the bench and changed the game including a goal, didn't get on in the next win and then in his next start scored 2.  He's right to have been given a chance to earn the shirt.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.