BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Match Preview: Peterborough United v Rovers

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Why must we do this?

2-3

Bit of a concern that we need to score three to win but that may well be down to injuries. Pretty happy with the first 13 but we have a lack of strength in depth if we get a few injuries.

January’s business, or lack of, will tell a story about whether this club has turned a corner or not.

Still. 3 points and third ain’t bad at all. Need to still be one of the pace setters after the  Christmas period.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Need a draw at least here with others winning. Losing would be a poor result. Looks as if the huge wait for 5 league wins in a row will go on...

Good thing games are 90 mins.

1 hour ago, Waggy76 said:

Am I right in thinking this is only the 5 time we have played Peterboro ?

2 defeats in our promotion season 74/75..And a win and a loss in our 1st season relegated with the home game defeat 1_4 the last game ever for Danny Murphy ....

I thought we won 1-0 promotion season.

Great credit due to the boys today. Mulgrew is some leader. Dack  fulfilling his potential. A clean sheet would be nice but look if we concede but still win I would take that anyday. Moved up another spot in the table today. Great days work. Relax now and get ready for Crewe next is it? If not Charlton at home. Massive game. Onwards and upwards. ?

Edited by GreenRover
Spelling mistake
  • Like 1

Just now, GreenRover said:

Great credit due to the boys today. Mulgrew is some leader. Dack  fulfilling his potential. A clean sheet would be nice but look if we concede but still win I would take that anyway. Moved up another spot in the table today. Great days work. Relax now and get for Crewe next is it? If not Charlton at home. Massive game. Onwards and upwards. ?

I bet if Dack goes out tonight in london there will be no moaners on here not like earlier in the season probably a few who would buy his drinks as well.

• Like 2

Another good away win job done move on to the next game good to see the team placed currently second highest goalscorers just two goals behind Wigan we've got to be outdoing the likes of Paul Cook and his team.

Getting it right on the pitch will pull more fans back even if it is a slow process.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, savage90 said:

Hey! Can you stop writing so vaguely about the matches in future? At first I thought Rovers had an unconscious player and then I thought we were down to 10 men right at the end. Very frustrating.

Apologies. I didn’t know the names of the opposing players so could only do them and us. Sorry! Will refrain.

Just now, HowieFive0 said:

Heat of the moment ..never refrain!

Nah..I knew it wasn’t good. Did edit the post on the red card to their captain not keeping pace with antonsson. Blue boy did follow up with Grant’s name for the unconscious episode. Will try posting player numbers, lol. But hey, hope the evening is to everyone’s liking ??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tugay's Right Foot said:

Apologies. I didn’t know the names of the opposing players so could only do them and us. Sorry! Will refrain.

You just say "Peterborough player unconscious" or "Peterborough down to 10". Simple. I'd appreciate it and I'm sure many others would too.

Great result. COYB :brfc:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.