BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mowbray named manager of the month and Mulgrew player of the month

• Backroom

Well done guys, the break was at a terrible time for us and it feels like the momentum is gone, need to make sure we get a win on Saturday to get it going again!

He's probably right though, Mowbray & Mulgrew winning these awards is probably the worst thing that could have happened.

We'll go through December now without a win, starting with a resounding defeat at Peterborough tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

He's probably right though, Mowbray & Mulgrew winning these awards is probably the worst thing that could have happened.

We'll go through December now without a win, starting with a resounding defeat at Peterborough tomorrow.

I get that the general feeling towards Rovers, given the last 7 years or so, is apathetic at best…….. but come on man if you can't enjoy the current run then surely it's not worth it?

2 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

I get that the general feeling towards Rovers, given the last 7 years or so, is apathetic at best…….. but come on man if you can't enjoy the current run then surely it's not worth it?

Yeah I have loved the current run, I just don't think it will continue unfortunately.

Would love to be proved wrong, but history tells me I won't be :(

If you're going to get automatic promotion from any league the chances are you'll win more than one manager of the month award and have more than one player who wins player of the month over the course of a 10 month season.

Well done to Mowbray and Mulgrew. A long time since this club has won anything of that sort. Surprised that Mowbray has won it ahead of Alexander as Scunthorpe played an additional game and won them all if I remember correctly but delighted Mowbray's got it ahead of that dingle.

Shouldn't really have any impact upon our performance over Xmas, nor should the FA Cup weekend last week. The only reason we'll struggle is if we start to get cocky or complacent or don't apply ourselves as we have through November, as we're better than the vast majority in this league ability wise.

2 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Yeah I have loved the current run, I just don't think it will continue unfortunately.

Would love to be proved wrong, but history tells me I won't be :(

I don't know the figures but suspect you could fit the wage bills of Shrewsbury, Scunthorpe and Bradford combined into ours. That's why it needs to continue.

I know it isn't as simple as that in football but it isn't like the Bowyer days when we were surrounded by other 'big spenders'. We're in a league of our own financially in this division and I expect that won't continue indefinitely so for that reason we have to take advantage of that now.

7 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

How the Grinch Stole Christmas 2000

6 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

Image result for shit trophy

3 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

Image result for turd award owners

Barry's going to wear it on a necklace.

34 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

Do you get shopping vouchers if you win it twice?

Turning into BRFCS very own cr@p Les Dawson aren't you blueboy3333 :tu:

Either that or you've just learnt how to add pics? That college course is certainly bearing fruit. 

So how about your thoughts on Mowbray and Mulgrew? 

Archived