BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Charlton

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Would have started Tomlinson.Evans will be asking to come off if he breaks a nail

Was thinking about this earlier, but I think this might be a better idea. If things aren't working out 60 minutes in, I'd rather have Tomlinson to bring on, than Evans. I'm not too fussed; Tomlinson will get his chance, but let's be patient.

3 minutes ago, Phil T said:

Was thinking about this earlier, but I think this might be a better idea. If things aren't working out 60 minutes in, I'd rather have Tomlinson to bring on, than Evans. I'm not too fussed; Tomlinson will get his chance, but let's be patient.

I don't totally disagree with that point,but Evans always gets injured and he never looks like he is giving his all, I'm fed up with him

It's getting a bit embarrassing watching Conway, loses the ball every time he get's it, can't run with it and turns back every time he's near the opposition box. We really need bennett back.

1 minute ago, USABlue said:

Gonna be one of them days isn't it?  Full of almosts, not quites and nearlys.

And of course the obligatory silly ref.

Defo, was thinking same, i'm getting infuriated with it already, which I know is silly.

Archived