BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hull City - FA Cup

JHRover

Game vs the Tigers confirmed for Saturday 6th January at 3pm. Ticketing arrangements the same as the Crewe game e.g. £12 adults with Riverside and JW Upper DE shut.

I assume tickets are on sale immediately with no priority period for season ticket holders to claim their own seats, although it doesn't actually say in the article.

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2017/december/hull-city-ticket-news/

EDIT: They've now changed the original article to say that tickets are on sale from tomorrow morning.

42 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

They don't seem to do the 'claim your seat deadline' these days. 

To be fair It's been 'claim your block'  in recent cup ties, so they probably don't see the point... 

I know that there wont be a shortage of seats and that anyone who wants to go will have their pick of rows. Its not something that particularly bothers me as I'll sit anywhere as a one-off, but there are a lot of people set in their ways who are attached to their ST seats or surrounded by family/friends for whom the match is as much a social event as a sporting one and this scheme prevents those people from securing their seats together, the only way to guarantee it is to order en masse at 9am tomorrow.

The problem I see is that the regular JW Upper and Riverside crowd are being condensed into half of the JW Upper so the usual season ticket holders up there might not be able to claim their own seats.

Just now, JHRover said:

I know that there wont be a shortage of seats and that anyone who wants to go will have their pick of rows. Its not something that particularly bothers me as I'll sit anywhere as a one-off, but there are a lot of people set in their ways who are attached to their ST seats or surrounded by family/friends for whom the match is as much a social event as a sporting one and this scheme prevents those people from securing their seats together, the only way to guarantee it is to order en masse at 9am tomorrow.

The problem I see is that the regular JW Upper and Riverside crowd are being condensed into half of the JW Upper so the usual season ticket holders up there might not be able to claim their own seats.

Not this old debate againits tiresome. Should be allocated seating in the family area and the first 6 or so rows elsewhere. Everywhere else sit where you want. Like I and many others do anyway.

6 minutes ago, JHRover said:

They are opening the Darwen End for what will probably amount to a few hundred Hull fans but they can't open the JW Darwen End side where there are several hundred season ticket holders.

Poor form from Rovers after the recent good things they have done. It can only be down to penny pinching.

Archived