BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fleetwood tickets

I had it in my mind there were about 3,000 but I can't find the reference to it.

Anyway the article suggests that there are enough tickets to cover those with 3 away tickets but not everyone with 2.

had.e.nuff - to make sure all you have to do is buy a ticket for Northampton or Rotherham.

22 minutes ago, only2garners said:

I had it in my mind there were about 3,000 but I can't find the reference to it.

Anyway the article suggests that there are enough tickets to cover those with 3 away tickets but not everyone with 2.

had.e.nuff - to make sure all you have to do is buy a ticket for Northampton or Rotherham.

My son just reminded me we went to Coventry in the cup so should be ok panic over

9 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

I only thought there were 5/600, but there must be over a 1000 as the article doesn’t guarantee any tickets will be left over for non members

I thought most ST holders were 1875 members? We are and all I can remember is being asked if I’d like to join, think it was £5, at the time of buying and the £5 was refunded against the cost of the ST?

I’m probably wrong as I only remembered yesterday we are entitled to discounted match tickets. 

This and AFC Wimbledon are the only two away games I expected a non season ticket holder and non 1875 membership thing won’t be able to get tickets for. But that was based on a 500 allocation and with 1,125 there’s an improved chance but still I don’t see it going to general sale.

For anyone desperate to go there’s always corporate hospitality but it’s not the same. And with all due respect to Fleetwood I can’t see it being brilliant. I gather Oldham was a tarted up portakabin.  

I recall a figure of 2500 being sold for the 1875 Club but that was quite early in the season. When you consider the away followings to Rochdale, Oldham and Bury alone there will be a significant number of fans who qualify for tickets in the first allocation i.e. three away games. In all honesty I will be surprised if it gets to the second allocation criteria.

12 hours ago, matt83 said:

This and AFC Wimbledon are the only two away games I expected a non season ticket holder and non 1875 membership thing won’t be able to get tickets for. But that was based on a 500 allocation and with 1,125 there’s an improved chance but still I don’t see it going to general sale.

For anyone desperate to go there’s always corporate hospitality but it’s not the same. And with all due respect to Fleetwood I can’t see it being brilliant. I gather Oldham was a tarted up portakabin.  

corporate is not that bad in fact it was better than ewood   the last time i was there.The last game i had corporate at ewood was last year for the blackpool cup game and it was awful just hotpot.

37 minutes ago, only2garners said:

The ticket office is very busy this morning - I had to hang on for about 15 minutes to get my Fleetwood ticket.

Bad news you had to wait so long but signs of a stirring in interest in response to this great run.

1 hour ago, only2garners said:

The ticket office is very busy this morning - I had to hang on for about 15 minutes to get my Fleetwood ticket.

It took me over one hour to get through, that's keeping ringing because I couldn't wait in the queue. 

There was over forty waiting in the in the queue when I finally got through at 10:00.

I can see them all going today.

Purchased mine online this morning, with a seating option only at £24 plus £1.50 admin plus £1.50 away ticket, never had that before.

Anyway just called up (after a 15min wait) and the kind lady did a swap for me to standing ,and a refund ,looks like they have had a busy morning

had to hang on for 20 min to get through they said that they could not sell standing on line because they are collection only got mine  my son had took a friend to the bury game so qualified .But now we might have corporate for the game will not know till the day .Will post on here if we do so someone else can go at cost not touting.

Archived