BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Northampton Town v Rovers

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect Dack and whoever is upfront to score a bagfull on Saturday... Northampton concede plenty it seems, although they score plenty as well to be fair.

Having a look at their last couple of results they lost 32-15 away and 43-32 at home so it should be a decent ... ... oh wait, no... erm... that's the rugby team.

(Sorry Philipl, couldn't resist!  ;))

23 minutes ago, Mark Atkins' Bald Patch said:

I expect Dack and whoever is upfront to score a bagfull on Saturday... Northampton concede plenty it seems, although they score plenty as well to be fair.

Having a look at their last couple of results they lost 32-15 away and 43-32 at home so it should be a decent ... ... oh wait, no... erm... that's the rugby team.

(Sorry Philipl, couldn't resist!  ;))

Very good! 

Graham deserves a start after two goals in two games and give some hold up play up front. Samuel to use his pace in the second half. 

Raya

Nyambe Downing Mulgrew Williams

Smallwood Tomlinson

Conway                Dack               Antonsson

Graham                            

6 hours ago, nathan_rovers1 said:

Are we split across two stands in this one again, I have just purchased my tickets and they appear to be in a different section to the 'away end'?

The stand behind the goal holds 800, so just over 600 will be in the side stand. 

52 minutes ago, BlueRovers1874 said:

Sorry to be a pain, but I don't suppose anyone knows of any spare tickets for the game? went to buy them online this morning but apparently, the online allocation had sold out? Thanks in advance!

Contact the club shop asap tomorrow and ask them to put you on a waiting list incase anyone returns their tickets, I'd say that there's a good chance you will get one.

56 minutes ago, BlueRovers1874 said:

Sorry to be a pain, but I don't suppose anyone knows of any spare tickets for the game? went to buy them online this morning but apparently, the online allocation had sold out? Thanks in advance!

Posted earlier in this thread that you can register on the Northampton club’s site, order tickets in their West Stand with collection on the day of the game.

5 hours ago, benhben said:

Graham deserves a start after two goals in two games and give some hold up play up front. Samuel to use his pace in the second half. 

Raya

Nyambe Downing Mulgrew Williams

Smallwood Tomlinson

Conway                Dack               Antonsson

Graham                            

I agree with that even though I'm less than convinced by a couple of those. Problem is the possible replacements aren't shining either.

Strange not to have a mid week fixture, for the first time since start of November.

Obviously would love a win, but keep picking up points.

4 festive fixtures (Northampton away, Rochdale home, Scunthorpe home, Rotherham away)

12 points - Dream land

10 points - Super Return

9 points - Good Return

8 points - Minimum requirement if we're hoping for top 2 finish

7 points - Disappointing but not fatal

6 points - Very disappointing, but maybe playoffs

<5 points - Very poor

0 points - Disastrous.......darling

7 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

There are 3 ex-Rovers, a current Dingle filth bag and an ex-Accy player in the Cobblers squad. Can you name them without cheating?

I know Marc Richards is there, wouldn't have a clue of the others though without looking it up.

Archived