SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Northampton Town v Rovers

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, blueboy3333 said:

He needs to wean himself back off it.

He's so chilled he's practically horizontal!

12 hours ago, den9112 said:

Just checked my route map for the trip to Northampton , unlike my trip to Peterborough its giving me 3 different routes, I did intend to go across country via M62 east then head south as I did for Peterborough , I was just wondering if anyone on here does a bit of traveling and could recommend the easiest route , as mileage wise they are all pretty equal ...Thanks

My starting point is OL12 8JB ...

From where you live I would say the easiest is up the M62 and down the M1. Weather should be mild so no snow problems on high ground.

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm really looking forward to the game tomorrow.

Train at 9am, meeting a few off here for pre-match ale n burgers!

Safe journey to all the fans travelling down, another tremendous following especially with the time of year, let's hope the players do us proud.

Venkys Out

Abbey in :D

On 12/21/2017 at 07:26, Wadey97 said:

Away fans often drink in TGI Fridays opposite the ground. The Walter Tull & Sixfields Tavern up the hill  are always rammed. The bowling place is quieter and people do drink there. Real Ale fans should head to the Malt Shovel in town or the Albion Brewery - the local Phipps brewery. Both near Carlsberg brewery ironically. Theyre about a ten minute car ride away (maybe 20 minutes with rugby and shopping traffic to contend with). The Sevens opposite Franklins Gardens is ok but Saints at home it caters for rugby fans so likely to be rammed also. I'm sure there will be bars/food behind the away stand that you can access once inside the ground so you can drink there. The Official South gravel car park is £4 just behind the away stand or there is a grass car park just behind that for £3 which is easier to get out of. Don't get to the ground too late or you'll be stuck queuing behind the rugby boys 4x4's. 

For the poster above

Just now, schoey said:

#Rovers: Raya, Nyambe, Mulgrew (c), Downing, Williams, Smallwood, Whittingham, Antonsson, Dack, Conway, Graham. 

Subs: Leutwiler, Caddis, Ward, Hart, Harper, Tomlinson, Nuttall.

About the strongest we've got at the moment. No Samuel (ill) or Evans (ankle)  in the squad and not much inspiration on the bench. An early goal and then smash them on the break.

1-2. COYB.

Archived