BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Northampton Town v Rovers

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

Save the tears and cries of anger until the end of the season. Crap result, but it's the end of December. Who knows what will happen?

If we are going up games away like this should be a three pointer. Xmas party, players ill, missed penalty? I would hope the new CEO has something to say.

1 hour ago, OnePhilT said:

Get Wharton on for Ward, because the guy is an accident waiting to happen, and he's going to pick up another yellow and screw the game for us if he stays on.

Well, it looks like you spoke to soon, doesn't it? Perhaps you should learn to not make silly remarks and wait for the game to finish in future. :unsure::wacko::)

In other news, Bradford, who we really shouldn't forget about in our "eyes forward" mode, equalise against the Wombles. We could be drop to fourth after today's results.

2 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

We need another centre half in January and a fast winger. Get on it Tony 

Lenihan back and we have Wharton, Platt as backups to Mulgrew and Downing. Enough there I think. I'd say a rb and re is more of a priority.

Just now, OnePhilT said:

Well, it looks like you spoke to soon, doesn't it? Perhaps you should learn to not make silly remarks and wait for the game to finish in future. :unsure::wacko::)

In other news, Bradford, who we really shouldn't forget about in our "eyes forward" mode, equalise against the Wombles. We could be drop to fourth after today's results.

Pretty sure they can't pass us

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I meant when we get Ward out. Platt nowhere near ready to be put in the first team 

I meant that too hence why I did not even mention him. Platt would be 5th choice yes but the other four ahead are more than capable.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

I didn't see it but am I right in thinking Conway and Antonsson were a waste of space?

To be fair, I think the stick that Conway is getting is unfair. His pace has certainly gone (if he ever had any), but I'm pretty confident he would've put that penalty away after missing a sitter. In fairness, he created that chance for himself, and I think he's our best crosser of the ball.

Antonsson - bob on, a waste of space today. Did absolutely nothing, other than waste our opportunity to steal all three points.

Just now, had.e.nuff said:

more important than the result can we not get some blue shorts that match the blue of our shirts those shorts look crap with that kit.anyway unbeaten run continues

I thought it was an amateur mistake. Forget the shorts are still at Bills' house and have to borrow some from the sports centre.

I don't think people should be getting out pitchforks either but those of a concessional mentality are so quick to ram the message down people's throats. 

Its December and embarrassing enough to be in same league as likes of Shrewsbury to begin with. I know some people care about the other results but Rovers need to take care of themselves. That's what failed to happen last season not because of the final day or blaming Huddersfield.

• Backroom

Looking like a terrible day for us, Wigan are going to run away with the league, no way we are a worse team than them so we need to get back to winning ways on Boxing Day.

Its looking much better than a few weeks ago but worry our start will end up costing us an automatic spot 

Archived