BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ROVERS V Rochdale

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tom said:

We were going to man mark but Vinjay got in touch with Tony Mowbray about ignoring the opposition so instead we have to go zonal 

Actually we are going to ignore the opposition so much we will pick ten outfield goal hangers like under tens football.... 

46 minutes ago, Al said:

Get somebody on the bloody post and most of those goals would have been stopped. I don't understand why we don't do it.

It’s not in the modern day coaching manual Al. 

Football is completely over analysed these days. 

1 minute ago, islander200 said:

No Tomlinson in the starting 11 again ffs,Corry powder puff Evans back in,he has done nothing in a rovers shirt and will more than likely come off injured once again.Tomlinson has done well in his appearances and deserves a chance to show what he can do from the start

Time for Evans to show some worth to the team along with the allegedly improving Ryan Nyambe.

Good to see Mulgrew back, and Bennett. Ward and Conway are not great from the bench at the minute so it’s even more nerve-shredding when they start.

Not good to see the gestapo on the gates again - checking children’s tickets! What, in case they are trying to get in with an adult ticket?? :wacko:

Here’s hoping for a good match and win to set up Boxing Night.

11 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Good to see Mulgrew back, and Bennett. Ward and Conway are not great from the bench at the minute so it’s even more nerve-shredding when they start.

Not good to see the gestapo on the gates again - checking children’s tickets! What, in case they are trying to get in with an adult ticket?? :wacko:

Here’s hoping for a good match and win to set up Boxing Night.

Like they've the right anyways to check your ticket I'm sure someone can check admittance regs. Still if they were not charging 22 quid today they'd get some more on.

22 quid for league one pish. Can understand sths being swapped though.

Just now, JacknOry said:

Time to ramp up the pressure on the two above after the little blip a few days ago.

I don't think we will make top 2. Wigan head and shoulders best team. Said it on pre season they've a better squad and a manager suited at this level.

like to see us splash out on Charlie Wyke in January. Damage Bradford and I think he's quite similar in style to Gary Madine at Bolton.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

I don't think we will make top 2. Wigan head and shoulders best team. Said it on pre season they've a better squad and a manager suited at this level.

They are certainly flying. Could do with them beat Shrewsbury today and we would go second if we take care of business on our end.

1 minute ago, JacknOry said:

They are certainly flying. Could do with them beat Shrewsbury today and we would go second if we take care of business on our end.

Think it'll be tight against Shrewsbury but they'll do them 1-0. Old man is there today. ?

Archived