BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ROVERS V Rochdale

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, OnePhilT said:

Evans nearly cost us a goal and ultimately pegged back under pressure for the last few minutes. He's clearly not with it this season.

Evans is a banker (W). The only time that he actually looked like a footballer was for a couple of games when he was paired with Tom Cairney in midfield a couple of years ago. I hope we either sign or have an academy player that can get us out of our seats. Get him, Whittingham, Gladwin, Graham etc etc off the pay role or pay them with washers.

Just now, darrenrover said:

Evans is a banker (W). The only time that he actually looked like a footballer was for a couple of games when he was paired with Tom Cairney in midfield a couple of years ago. I hope we either sign or have an academy player that can get us out of our seats. Get him, Whittingham, Gladwin, Graham etc etc off the pay role or pay them with washers.

Where the hell is Gladwin ?

Just now, Vinjay17 said:

Attendance been mentioned yet? Guessing its not over 20,000 like at least one person predicted. :lol::lol:

Vinjay, I guess it will be marginally less than 20,000. As we all pontificate, I just wonder if you know where we're up to regarding T Watt? I'm certain but stand to be corrected, he is close to your heart? hope he signs.

TBH, you can 'blue moon'' all you want.

COYB

Just now, Swanson said:

Bennett and Conway are so predictable and their crossing is very bad... Need new wingers.

They do a decent job and work hard, but they offer so little in terms of creativity in attack. We definitely need another winger like Chapman in the team.

Just now, darrenrover said:

Vinjay, I guess it will be marginally less than 20,000. As we all pontificate, I just wonder if you know where we're up to regarding T Watt? I'm certain but stand to be corrected, he is close to your heart? hope he signs.

TBH, you can 'blue moon'' all you want.

COYB

How would I know? All I've seen about Watt is he posted a pic recently and people made more of it than there probably is.

Just now, Roverthechimp said:

Dack given MOM. Personally think Williams should get it today.

Williams and Nyambe have both proven themselves to be capable full backs for us so far this season. We have a really good and stable back four at the moment.

Clean sheet and 2-goal win. Dack gave some magic and went past how many again? Could have done with a defender sliding that in after his magical run. Guess we may see those nutmeg memes again soon.

nutall gave some decent moments too, still very much work in progress. I thought nyambe played quite well today. Smallwood as always, wonder how much ground does he cover, the midfield became more stable when willem got on and at least he passes forward.

i have no problems with Dack getting MoM, best player on the pitch today.

Archived