BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The January 2018 transfer thread

J*B

Just now, EgyptianPete said:

Word is from the horses mouth so to speak it is Bell from Fleetwood and a center midfielder for Rochdale that Mowbray has been after  since he arrived  sorry i have forgot the name to many pints, but to be announced on Monday already signed.

Camps said it yesterday a team was in I got told Leeds but it tallies 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, EgyptianPete said:

Word is from the horses mouth so to speak it is Bell from Fleetwood and a center midfielder for Rochdale that Mowbray has been after  since he arrived  sorry i have forgot the name to many pints, but to be announced on Monday already signed.

When did you hear this?

Callum Camps
Personal information
Full name Callum Jason Noel Camps[1]
Date of birth 30 November 1995 (age 22)[2]
Place of birth Tameside, England
Height 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)[3]
Playing position Midfielder
Club information
Current team
Blackburn
Number 10
Youth career
–2013 Rochdale
Senior career*
Years Team Apps (Gls)
2013– Rochdale 90 (14)
National team
2012 Northern Ireland U18    
2015 Northern Ireland U21 1 (0)
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:27, 16 May 2017 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 13:54, 14 November 2015 (UTC)

Just now, EgyptianPete said:

About 6pm , i am not an ITK  but told from a source that was in with the executive  bods, lets see on monday eh.

Out of contract next year. Not played well as Hilly blocked his move to Leeds in the summer, distracted some players allegedly 

Well maybe, as things change all the time when certain players become either available or surplus to requirements, but where would he fit in right now,  and would his wages be championship  status, i'm all for improvement in the team but today we played really really well and could easily have beaten many championship teams.

Talking  about Gally from Preston

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Both Bell and Camps played today for their clubs

thanks for reply

Well that is strange, like i say lets see on Monday when they are supposed to be announced. TM did say tonight that something has moved significantly on the transfer front. 

5 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

If Bell and Camps were our final transfer business itd be a poor window in terms of ignoring our urgent need for a winger.

Wait and see thought not one to get too bogged down in rumours.

Listening to TM post match commentary today where he said something about: “some days it will be conway and bennett and some days it will be armstrong and samuel (out wide)”

i think TM might see it as he has enough options out wide?

9 minutes ago, Heinz said:

Listening to TM post match commentary today where he said something about: “some days it will be conway and bennett and some days it will be armstrong and samuel (out wide)”

i think TM might see it as he has enough options out wide?

Samuel is certainly no winger, Bennett is seemingly best suited centrally, Armstrong was apparently useless there at Bolton and Conway hasnt the legs to do it all season so itd be a big mistake.

He has talked about another Chapman so fingers crossed he didnt mean it that way.

I 've always liked Camps but he's been really poor this season for Rochdale. I don't think their fans would be too sorry to see him go at the moment. In August they would have been gutted. When I've seen him play he's neat and tidy on the ball and very rarely loses possession but he's not very ambitious with his passing. Having said that I thought they were playing him too deep. You don't hurt teams from the centre circle very often.

Archived