BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The January 2018 transfer thread

J*B

9 minutes ago, Earlydoors said:

The gospel according to that reputable website Sportskeeda :D Sorry, they got the info from ITK Yorkie, who clearly has the inside track as he has "in the know" in the title of his name on his unverified twitter account. 

Why do you say it was all going too well? What would be wrong with signing this guy? What would you say are the weak points in his game that would make this signing an issue? 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Why do you say it was all going too well? What would be wrong with signing this guy? What would you say are the weak points in his game that would make this signing an issue? 

Now come on BDS don't be silly. If this was true, which it isn't, splashing 300k on a defender with 50 appearances in the Indian league is hardly good business. It would be an awful move.

3 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Now come on BDS don't be silly. If this was true, which it isn't, splashing 300k on a defender with 50 appearances in the Indian league is hardly good business. It would be an awful move.

Ah but remember that lump from the german second division reserves,  what was his name ah yes Christopher Samba

2 minutes ago, EgyptianPete said:

Ah but remember that lump from the german second division reserves,  what was his name ah yes Christopher Samba

That's nearly as good as the Chris Brown / Rudy signing comparisons :lol:

8 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Silly comment. How do you know it would be an awful move if you have never seen him play?? 

I know it is BS by the way. I clearly stated this in my post 

1 hour ago, Earlydoors said:

Yep,it's going far to well.....

The 'blunderers' set to put their foot in it?

Just now, sparky12 said:

pretty sure the loan ends before the play offs but there is some rule that allows you to extend

Please no play offs, remember when we lost 6 on the bounce and we had to play Leicester in the final not to mention Derby, my heart wont take it.

3 hours ago, renrag said:

Could be we are making a bigger contribution to his wages

Huddersfield are in the prem riches and have spent a fair bit so I doubt us paying a few hundred extra a week or even a grand extra a week will be of any concern to them. 

Not sure where I saw it earlier but read something from Uwe Rosler asking Bell was he in the right frame of mind to play at the weekend with the potential move pending, and he said 'always'. And how impressed he was with his performance. Can't seem to find it. Almost certain I haven't imagined this. Would explain him starting tonight again. 

14 minutes ago, Doaksie said:

Not sure where I saw it earlier but read something from Uwe Rosler asking Bell was he in the right frame of mind to play at the weekend with the potential move pending, and he said 'always'. And how impressed he was with his performance. Can't seem to find it. Almost certain I haven't imagined this. Would explain him starting tonight again. 

https://www.fleetwoodtoday.co.uk/sport/football/fleetwood-town/fleetwood-ponder-blackburn-bid-for-bell-1-8957761

Archived