BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rotherham V Rovers

Kamy100

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fear we might not have mental and physical energy needed to get a result today against highscoring hometeam. This is their first game without their top scorer. I hope it will tip the scale enough to our direction.

Cmon lads, one more time!!!

11 minutes ago, Lihamylly said:

I fear we might not have mental and physical energy needed to get a result today against highscoring hometeam. This is their first game without their top scorer. I hope it will tip the scale enough to our direction.

Cmon lads, one more time!!!

I have been thinking that all season ....

Mogga has picked a team specifically to challenge Rotherham. Caddis a steady and wise full back. Nyambe would have been a target for them.

Evans in for Whittingham; he's beefier.  Nuttall must be ill so hope Butterfield gets a few minutes towards the end.

In Mogga we trust!

Just now, bazza said:

Mogga has picked a team specifically to challenge Rotherham. Caddis a steady and wise full back. Nyambe would have been a target for them.

Evans in for Whittingham; he's beefier.  Nuttall must be ill so hope Butterfield gets a few minutes towards the end.

In Mogga we trust!

Nyambe is a target for every team to be fair.

1 hour ago, islander200 said:

Must be struggling with injury/fitness he had his best game of the season Saturday 

Nyambe has an slight knock. 

30 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Where is Nuttall? Surprised to see a different youth striker on the bench, is he injured?

Also, who is the bloke in the photo?

Nuttall still ill. 

Archived