[Archived] Rotherham V Rovers

Kamy100

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom
Just now, blueboy3333 said:

LT

Unbelievable goalmouth scramble sees Williams somehow fail to turn the ball home from inside the six yard area

Another of those days....

We need to make sure it's not, need to find a way to have less of those days in the second half of the season!

Second best here - but only marginally. The biggest issue I can see is there’s absolutely no pace. The movement from everyone other than Dack is slow and predictable. For those saying Nyambe needs to be dropped Caddis isn’t the answer. He is terrible - either very overweight or completely not fit enough. 

image.jpg

Just now, J*B said:

Second best here - but only marginally. The biggest issue I can see is there’s absolutely no pace. The movement from everyone other than Dack is slow and predictable. For those saying Nyambe needs to be dropped Caddis isn’t the answer. He is terrible - either very overweight or completely not fit enough. 

image.jpg

The answer is travis unless mowbray has an ace up his sleeve in the transfer market. I still think Bennett should be at right back 

Archived