BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hull City Fa Cup game 6.1.17

Commentary on BBC radio Humberside online (UK or virtually in the uk ;)  only) BBC iplayer log in required

https://www.bbc.co.uk/radiohumberside

20 minutes into game ,current discussion on there on who Bryan Douglas and Ronnie Clayton are , conclusion they must have played for Blackburn with stands named after them

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

5 Rovers changes

LEUTWILER
Caddis NYAMBE Mulgrew Williams 
Bennett Evans TOMLINSON Conway
            NUTTALL SAMUEL 

#Rovers subs:  Raya, Hart, Graham, Dack, Downing, Wharton, Travis

I'm ok with that line up.  Decent but cautious with more important games coming up.

Just now, perthblue02 said:

other FA cup  games : Dingles just gone 1 up at Man City , Wigan 1 up at Bournemouth

Mistake by a City youngster at the back, but cracking finish by Barnes. Yuck.

Just now, Stuart said:

Nyambe is far better at CB than RB.

Are you at the game Stuart? Had a feeling that Nyambe is better made for central defence than right-back. This 3-5-2 malarky might be on.

1 minute ago, yellowsubmarine said:

John Stones

Zinchenko wasn't it? Might be wrong. I've had a couple of litres (or 3.5 pints to the rest of you islanders). Philightweight they call me.

31 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Commentary on BBC radio Humberside online (UK or virtually in the uk ;)  only) BBC iplayer log in required

https://www.bbc.co.uk/radiohumberside

20 minutes into game ,current discussion on there on who Bryan Douglas and Ronnie Clayton are , conclusion they must have played for Blackburn with stands named after them

They also just referred to Caddis as the 'chunky fullback' haha

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Evans off Travis on. 

Travis playing centre midfield. 

Rovers change 4-5-1 since 30.mins. Samuel and Conway on wings

This is why TM and the club need to get a bloody move on in bringing in a winger and why I would have kept Feeney around until one had come in. Samuel should not play out wide.

6 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

This is why TM and the club need to get a bloody move on in bringing in a winger and why I would have kept Feeney around until one had come in. Samuel should not play out wide.

Its was tactical change that need to happen due to being overrun in the midfield.  

Started 4-4-2. 

Archived