BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shrewsbury Town - 13/1/18

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, that was poor from Raya. That said how the hell can a young lad with lots of of potential hope to improve with a goalkeeping coach, Ben Benson, who has never ever played in goal at any level?

I feel sorry for Raya.

Come on Rovers, you were well on top!

Show some bollocks!!!!

Just now, darrenrover said:

I'm sorry, that was poor from Raya. That said how the hell can a young lad with lots of of potential hope to improve with a goalkeeping coach, Ben Benson, who has never ever played in goal at any level?

I feel sorry for Raya.

Come on Rovers, you were well on top!

Show some bollocks!!!!

Said the same myself same as Price in fitness only to get shot down. Fecking cost cutting shambles in the wrong places 

9 minutes ago, yellowsubmarine said:

Without replay, it does look Raya got a hand to the ball first before the Shrewbury player.

Just replayed it on slow mo - Their player gets the touch on it sending it over a diving Raya (who does not touch it) , then he clatters into Raya as ball goes out of play.

Just now, darrenrover said:

I'd sort him out jim, he really should be a good 'un', he has all the physical attributes but I think perhaps lacking between the ears.

Lacks stature and physical presence for me. Said before the season he'd cost is quite a few goals this year

Archived