BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Adam Armstrong

That depends on a number of factors out of our control though. Do his parent club want to sell? Does he want to join us? What league will we be asking him to play in? How much will he cost? And JAL's favourite "who's his agent " to name but a few

• Like 1

12 hours ago, gumboots said:

That depends on a number of factors out of our control though. Do his parent club want to sell? Does he want to join us? What league will we be asking him to play in? How much will he cost? And JAL's favourite "who's his agent " to name but a few

You forgot "will Venkys pay up?"

46 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Two years left on his contract, would cost a small fortune, you would imagine.

Season long loan could be a goer though...

Yep, that'd be the only way you would imagine. If you read/hear any of his interviews then he's hell-bent on succeeding at Newcastle as a local lad. Fair play to him.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

12 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

If Newcastle go down, I'd say he will start for them next season. If they stay up, we may have a chance of getting him on loan again. 

Agree - Dont like Newcastle but hope they stay up for this reason alone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Backroom

As someone who’s had doubts about the manager at times this is great to hear:

"For me he's a really good man manager, he speaks to his players all the time and lets us know what's going on and you can also go to him with any problems," said Armstrong.

"On the training pitch he's very intense and, like I said, it seems to be working. He gets his thoughts across well and we all understand what he wants. Everyone is working hard for him and the fans.

"Obviously I know him from Coventry but I've come here and I'm playing games and doing well and that's the main thing. A lot of people forget I'm still only 21, so the amount of games I've already played is massive for me going forward in my career.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/01/2018 at 09:25, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Billy Wilson was from Seaton Delavel. I've got a pal who was born there. If you called him a Geordie he'd punch you on the nose. That area is Sunderland through and through according to him.

PMSL 

Ya mates talking nonsense .Seaton Delaval is in Northumberland...Newcastle supporters from there .?

Adam loves Mogga ...has total respect for him and I'd reckon he'll be at Rovers next season on a season long loan at the very least playing in an attacking and ambitious team unlike his spells at Barnsley and Bolton. Personally I don't think he's going to get his chance to lead the line in a toon top.Hed be better staying with Mowbray and proving all the doubters wrong .

Get tired of hearing Newcastle fans saying ...he's found his level in league 1.Utter bollocks he's 21 years old. He's a natural born goalscorer!!

• Like 4