BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] YOUR most hated Rovers player (since 1992) ..........lets have a Poll!

Your most hated Rovers player (since 1992)  

157 members have voted

1. 1. A Poll.....Who is YOUR most hated Rovers player ever? (1992 - present)

• Lorenzo Amoruso
    • Leon Best
    • Martin Dahlin
    • Christian Dailly
    • Kevin Davies
    • Shane Duffy
    • Dickson Etuhu
    • Barry Ferguson
    • David Goodwillie
    • Jason Lowe
    • Aaron Mokoena
    • Lucas Neill
    • Bradley Orr
    • Darren Peacock
    • Ashley Ward
    • Dwight Yorke
    • Keith Andrews
    • Danny Murphy
    • AN Other.....Please name and reason why in the topic

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never saw Best play, aware of the criticism being high wage, bad play but anything else? Assume his attitude was off but did he post anything a la Orr? 

Personally Orr is the worst for me, Duffy was bad but I genuinely don’t think he scored those own goals on purpose, no chance. 

• Moderation Lead

I went with Bradley Orr- a complete and utter horrorbag.

I was reading about the ex-dingle loanee Jon Flanagan who was recently in court for assault on his partner. Guess who his uncle/agent is? That's Bradley!

35 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

I went with Bradley Orr- a complete and utter horrorbag.

I was reading about the ex-dingle loanee Jon Flanagan who was recently in court for assault on his partner. Guess who his uncle/agent is? That's Bradley!

Good to see K-Mod is back from his hiatus... have you come to regale us with the story of the fella sat behind us at Ewood, offering to “take me out”...!?! 

For a steak dinner, indeed!

• Moderation Lead
51 minutes ago, Biz said:

Good to see K-Mod is back from his hiatus... have you come to regale us with the story of the fella sat behind us at Ewood, offering to “take me out”...!?! 

For a steak dinner, indeed!

But you always tell it so much better..... :wub:

27 minutes ago, tomphil said:

I demand you tell ... :lol:

Long story short; a disagreement was “had”!

I bet you’re thinking “well I never....” ha!

Being serious though it’s good to see Khod back online. 

1 minute ago, Biz said:

Long story short; a disagreement was “had”!

I bet you’re thinking “well I never....” ha!

Being serious though it’s good to see Khod back online. 

It's that passive aggressive Riverside stand, I know I've been there B)

1 minute ago, tomphil said:

It's that passive aggressive Riverside stand, I know I've been there B)

I’m not sat in there at the minute - 26 year streak broken because my dad can’t hack the stairs now. Got a lift pass for JW upper.

It took 10 games to get used to no bollards! Must say I enjoy the view, and the entrance is 5 minutes nearer to Ewood WMC, which is easy “pint-able”.

4 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

I've missed @Biz and @K-Hod's homoerotic in-joke bromance. I'm rather jealous.

Steady on...! 

2 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

I've missed @Biz and @K-Hod's homoerotic in-joke bromance. I'm rather jealous.

Im not having you feeling left out blueboy.

Why don't you join the 3 stooges on the transfer thread and become the 4 goons :P

You can be Spike Milligan. 

Just now, Biz said:

I’m not sat in there at the minute - 26 year streak broken because my dad can’t hack the stairs now. Got a lift pass for JW upper.

It took 10 games to get used to no bollards! Must say I enjoy the view, and the entrance is 5 minutes nearer to Ewood WMC, which is easy “pint-able”.

Steady on...! 

Funnily enough that's where I head these days after the three or four car loads of the early 00's has just about dwindled down to one person, me, now. Fancied a change from freezing in the BBE and I have to say it's ok in there, top stand for facilities etc and view. No point bothering about lack of atmosphere because it's the same in every stand now mostly.

9 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Funnily enough that's where I head these days after the three or four car loads of the early 00's has just about dwindled down to one person, me, now. Fancied a change from freezing in the BBE and I have to say it's ok in there, top stand for facilities etc and view. No point bothering about lack of atmosphere because it's the same in every stand now mostly.

I'm in there too. Lets all get together for a promotion party sometime soon. The pies are on @Biz

7 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Pies ?  Champagne the brass he's on :P

HA! What’ve you been reading, I’m not Bradley Orr’s agent.

Unfortunately I started teaching post 2010 so it’s Bovril’s all round...

• Moderation Lead
4 hours ago, tomphil said:

I demand you tell ... :lol:

So, Biz stares at the guy behind him after the guy behind him gets a little lairy during the game at one point. 

Then things continue to get heated. The guy meant to offer him outside, but he said, not even that aggressively ‘I’ll take you out’. 

I was quite hungover and tired of this exchange so I chimed in: ‘ Take him out, what, for a steak dinner? Pipe down you goon’. I think Biz is still, even now taken aback by my comedic timing. I’ll never hit those heights again. I’ve peaked.

1 hour ago, K-Hod said:

So, Biz stares at the guy behind him after the guy behind him gets a little lairy during the game at one point. 

Then things continue to get heated. The guy meant to offer him outside, but he said, not even that aggressively ‘I’ll take you out’. 

I was quite hungover and tired of this exchange so I chimed in: ‘ Take him out, what, for a steak dinner? Pipe down you goon’. I think Biz is still, even now taken aback by my comedic timing. I’ll never hit those heights again. I’ve peaked.

Good man :D

• 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, gumboots said:

I voted Orr too instinctively when I read the list. I never saw him do anything good whereas I do remember Danny Murphy scoring in a cup game. Now if you'd put Danny Murphys wife on the list...... 

I feel there may be a little more to that story

On 10/01/2018 at 16:32, Bigdoggsteel said:

Has to be Leon Best or Murphy. 

Duffy was great for us in plenty of games, til things went to shit at the end. 

Keith Andrews? Come on, I think anyone who hates him needs to have a good think for themselves. The guy tried his best and whenever he is on Irish TV or radio only speaks highly of the club. I honestly think the stick he gets makes no sense and is very unfair. 

The stick he gets/got was because he wasn’t good enough and was inexplicably played week after week regardless of his lack of quality. Absolutely right to say he did his best and it wasn’t his fault he kept getting picked, was a decent honest pro. Should never have been near our midfield in the Premier League though. 

Actually the dislike for him was blown out of proportion by some fans being frustrated at his performances and the fact that there were other fans that defended him. I was one of those frustrated fans. Seems silly looking back given where we are now. 

The very real concept that we had many disgruntled fans during our “dull” mid table premier league years, and how ridiculous a problem that seems now, could quite easily be termed as the “Keith Andrews Paradox”. 

Oh yeah, and Orr was a @#/?. 

Orr and Best are two that came to mind first. Best just bled the club of a few million and never gave us any effort. 

Barry Ferguson was also a bit of an arse. Came as a big signing but pretty much said he regretted leaving rangers straight away. 

Archived