BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Save Hartlepool United - Danny Graham

Danny Graham this morning donated £2500 to the Save Hartlepool Untied fund. Despite having no ties to the Pools apart from living in the Teesside area thought i'd make you aware of what a top bloke Rovers have got leading the line. He said "Good luck Hartlepool United hope you reach your target ... I’m sure you will hopefully the whole of the north east get behind u and all the football fans out there" 

If any of you Rovers fans would like to help in any way please find attached a link below of the fund. Boro fans are close to helping Pools sell out their home game on 20th January V Wrexham at Victoria Park after they saved us from Liquidation in 1986 by letting us play there, if any of you are in or around the NE, come along!

Save Hartlepool United

8 minutes ago, Teesside Steel said:

Danny Graham this morning donated £2500 to the Save Hartlepool Untied fund. Despite having no ties to the Pools apart from living in the Teesside area thought i'd make you aware of what a top bloke Rovers have got leading the line. He said "Good luck Hartlepool United hope you reach your target ... I’m sure you will hopefully the whole of the north east get behind u and all the football fans out there" 

If any of you Rovers fans would like to help in any way please find attached a link below of the fund. Boro fans are close to helping Pools sell out their home game on 20th January V Wrexham at Victoria Park after they saved us from Liquidation in 1986 by letting us play there, if any of you are in or around the NE, come along!

Save Hartlepool United

North easterners are the salt of the earth 

A football Club whose mascot, H'Angus the Monkey, gets elected Town Mayor deserves to be saved as does a Town who hang a Frenchman.

Good luck the Monkey Hangers.

Edit: For years I've kept an eye open for Hartlepool results. I suppose because they were generally usless, no insult intended, and it built some sort of fondness for them. I genuinely wish them well now and success in the future. And well done Danny - top class.

Let's say that the Trust raises the £200k needed for the 25th... Won't they have to go through the same thing all over again in February? Isn't administration inevitable?

I'm wondering if there are any examples of clubs that did this before (raised funds outside official channels) and came out of it without going into adminstration.

13 hours ago, OnePhilT said:

Let's say that the Trust raises the £200k needed for the 25th... Won't they have to go through the same thing all over again in February? Isn't administration inevitable?

I'm wondering if there are any examples of clubs that did this before (raised funds outside official channels) and came out of it without going into adminstration.

I think the idea is they raise the money in a hope a solution is found before the next date.

Archived