SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fleetwood

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, AAK said:

Yes, impressive record eh mate

Aye. I haven't watched them much at all, but if I were manager, I'd have had a good look at their defence. Aside from presumably being pretty decent, if they lost a key player there, surely automatic promotion would be guaranteed.

Just now, Pedro said:

Goal difference owes us one, big time.

Definitely! Can we peg back Wigan though. Not too far off on points but theirs does look impressive. One thing I will say is I’m feeling positive on the whole, good transfer window so far and looking good in the league. Enjoying having a smile on my face at weekends! 

It must be demoralizing for Shrewsbury. I hope it affects them for a while. Seeing a 12 point lead (or something like that) get gnawed away at, losing to us, seeing us strengthen, go out of the cup after extra time and throwing a lead away twice at home...not going to make you feel great.

19 minutes ago, AAK said:

Surprised Scunthorpe lost to Gills, best team at Ewood this season

I thought they were fairly poor but we let them off with two sloppy mistakes. Charlton in the second half were the best team I've seen.

Just now, Hasta said:

I thought they were fairly poor but we let them off with two sloppy mistakes. Charlton in the second half were the best team I've seen.

Good shout forgot about Charlton. Think you usually only think of the games you didnt win, so forgot about that game, but yeh youre right. 

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

It must be demoralizing for Shrewsbury. I hope it affects them for a while. Seeing a 12 point lead (or something like that) get gnawed away at, losing to us, seeing us strengthen, go out of the cup after extra time and throwing a lead away twice at home...not going to make you feel great.

So important that we beat them last week. People might of been banging on about that we had 20 odd games left but football can be a mental game too. Rovers on the up Shrews on the down! 

48 minutes ago, Tugay's Right Foot said:

Haven’t seen a replay but from first sight, I thought Samuel was on his way to the deck before contact

So as Ifollow commentators said should have been if not a penalty then a definate yellow?  So ref bottled it either way?  Just looking to gauge Ifollows blokes opinions.

Archived