BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cheap Ticket Games

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MGPensioner said:

Unfortunately it could be a quid and would make no difference.

When they feck off we can all go back to Ewood - Not before.

Cutting off your nose to spite your face springs to mind at this point. I bet many of those who stay away will regret missing out on this season in the years to come. If I lived nearby I would love to be part of this season. 

• Moderation Lead

The club need to do everything they can to pack Ewood out for the rest of the season and it's good to see them taking the initiative in doing so.

IMO, It's absolutely vital that we get out of this league at the first time of asking, but make no mistake, after seven years of hell under these gimps, should it happen, I'd be celebrating promotion very keenly!

Also, I hope st the back end of the season they’ll offer a straight £5 a ticket game- a la Bolton last year.

Not, ‘bring a mate for a £5’ for a night match, or ‘3 tickets for £40’, but a straight ‘£5 a ticket anywhere in the ground’

Peterborough on Saturday 21st April looks a good a day as any... 

23 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Also, I hope st the back end of the season they’ll offer a straight £5 a ticket game- a la Bolton last year.

Not, ‘bring a mate for a £5’ for a night match, or ‘3 tickets for £40’, but a straight ‘£5 a ticket anywhere in the ground’

Very hard to bring a mate to the game unless it’s exclusively DE or you are prepared to move seats.

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

Absolutely...what the hell have they got to lose?

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 18:12, Atomicrover said:

Go on then, I wasn't going to but I'll give it a whirl!

...and true to my word I have bought the "10"'s for me & my daughter. At the end of last season and after 30 years of season tickets, after Coyle, relegation & about to start the season with less than half a first team on the playing strength, I decided that I had made enough emotional investment in Rovers for someone who had actually no links, familial or professional, with Blackburn whatsoever. But you still listen on the radio, you still check the web feeds and you still feel the pain, & the pleasure (though at the beginning of the season I felt that my decision not to renew was completely vindicated- at least it made me feel better to keep telling myself that).

But, I'll be there again now, worse than any junkie.

Well I too am relenting, I'm heading off to Ewood at lunchtime with my £145 like a crack cocaine addict, that makes it Venkys 3 - me 0, my resolve has been tested and I've lost again. I am anticipating some major stick in the Riverside tomorrow concerning 'principles'! 

We might all expect now, the sales of Dack, Mulgrew and anybody else with any value before Wednesday, combined with JLo's triumphant return showing us he hasn't lost that 'harrying', plus his sensational sideways and backwards passing. My fault, I'll hold my hand up for this too.

Rovers still trying to flog these 10 game packages. Unfortunately we're now up to 3 of those 10 moved due to TV coverage. 2 are night kick offs and 1 a Sunday lunchtime.

Hard enough trying to sell tickets in the 3rd division without games being moved to inconvenient times.

I would personally like to see Rovers do the £5 per home game from now until the end of the season and at the same time assist ST holders with a bonus for next season as they have already forked out their cash!

There is a huge expectation, momentum, good feeling around the club it’s time to capitalise on it for everyone’s good.

roll on Saturday 

Was really looking forwards to that Bradford fixture on Good Friday it had a proper old school feel to it and should have seen maybe an 18/20k crowd on depending on the away numbers.

Now 7-45 on the Thurs night probably rules me out and a good few thousand others maybe will take the TV or TV pub option or just can't make it or aren't prepared to.

Thursday night or Sunday 12pm - are there really any worse times you can be trying to attend a match.

@#/? off SKY !

All the returning NAPM should be marked in some way.... an 'I Heart Venkys' badge perhaps? That way I, and thousands of others, will know who to say 'you're welcome' too for continuing to cheer the lads on and keeping the club going while they were busy having principles.

Seriously, though, you are welcome;)

Long gone are the days where I tried to make sense of Sky's selection process, but having nothing all season then all of a sudden having 3 out of 5 home fixtures selected is a bit strange. Why not show an away game somewhere? Nobody wants to watch us at home to Bury on a Monday night.

5 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

All the returning NAPM should be marked in some way.... an 'I Heart Venkys' badge perhaps? That way I, and thousands of others, will know who to say 'you're welcome' too for continuing to cheer the lads on and keeping the club going while they were busy having principles.

Big, bright orange ones with "Venkylover" on

7 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

You gave up under Coyle because you simply didn't like the football :blink:

You've more front than Blackpool.

14 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

Long gone are the days where I tried to make sense of Sky's selection process, but having nothing all season then all of a sudden having 3 out of 5 home fixtures selected is a bit strange. Why not show an away game somewhere? Nobody wants to watch us at home to Bury on a Monday night.

While I don’t like all the changes it’s clear Sky’s logic is we are very strong promotion candidates?

Though why anyone other than a few thousand Rovers fans would watch League 1 football on the telly is beyond me. 

5 hours ago, Paul said:

While I don’t like all the changes it’s clear Sky’s logic is we are very strong promotion candidates?

Though why anyone other than a few thousand Rovers fans would watch League 1 football on the telly is beyond me. 

Because people love football and would watch local park game if they put it on tv. 

10 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

I still had a season ticket, i just stopped going. Keep up Gav. 

I'm keeping up, you said in regards to boycotters coming back:

"I and thousands of others, will know who to say 'you're welcome' too, for continuing to cheer the lads on and keeping the club going while they were busy having principles"

But you never continued cheering on the lads, you gave up because the football was cr@p, it wasn't even on principle......

Bit of advice, dont slag off returning fans, because your past will always creep up on you :tu:

Archived