BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Message to Venky's

philipl

24 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Western Union in fraud shocker !!!!

Who'd have ever thought such a thing, these types will have to start buying clubs in bitcoin next :lol:

Or open up some on line accounts with Lads Broke Hong Kong branch!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/01/2018 at 08:54, philipl said:

3) Thanks for continuing to put the money in now the club is on very hard times three levels below where we would have been without being destroyed by the VENKYS. Yes you have lost money through bad advice and your own misjudgements but all credit to you for keeping us solvent now.

Philip,with the greatest of respect are you being serious or taking the pee with the above comment?

It is entirely down to their mismanagement of the club on ALL levels that the Club finds itself in this present dire predicament both on and off the field of play.Venkys have not been responsible or caring enough owners during their Wrecking Ball of a tenure.

Personally I can't find anything to give them 'credit' for....absolutely sweet F.A.

Venky's name has been over the door since 2010. Whether we like it or not, they haven't done a 'Carillion' and bust the club after all that has ensued since 2010.

I really do believe they have been done over big time and just wish that at some point they could have the good grace to come clean and galvanise us all.

23 hours ago, meadows said:

As non sequiturs go, that’s pretty fair even without the nonsense-rendering opening double negative and the neologism “parrells”

Non sequiturs? I think you'll find that the evidence (For the non pontificating literature enthusiasts) was in your post and hardly requires any period of excogitation from one self to realise.

5 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Philip,with the greatest of respect are you being serious or taking the pee with the above comment?

It is entirely down to their mismanagement of the club on ALL levels that the Club finds itself in this present dire predicament both on and off the field of play.Venkys have not been responsible or caring enough owners during their Wrecking Ball of a tenure.

Personally I can't find anything to give them 'credit' for....absolutely sweet F.A.

They put the bare minimum in to protect debt levels and to keep a mismatch 3rd division outfit going! It's the bare minimum they're doing after the mothership of disasters they've created.

There will be a que of parties wanting to take this club on when they depart. Thankful for submissive and continued incompetence and the chance to be successful under a new set of people? Yeah right. 

Clubs and owners employ agents all the time.

The difference is that at Rovers in 2010 an agent or agents employed the owners.

Nothing wrong with relying on the 'advice' of well connected individuals so long as those people aren't actually running the club using the owners as a convenient front to shield that from the authorities. 

3 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Non sequiturs? I think you'll find that the evidence (For the non pontificating literature enthusiasts) was in your post and hardly requires any period of excogitation from one self to realise.

Will you two take your battle of the thesauruses elsewhere! It's like watching two chumps from University Challenge engage in a pissing contest.

Besides, Meadows will always win Dunnfc, he has a masters in making himself look like a convoluted weirdo

55 minutes ago, JHRover said:

The difference is that at Rovers in 2010 an agent or agents employed the owners.

It's been a popular conspiracy theory that people seem desperate to believe but trouble is there isn't the slighest scrap of proof or evidence to back that up.

If it really was the tail wagging the dog at any point, why are Venky's still here, why didn't the mythical "real" owners wind us up at some point and why is all the debt secured against Venky's assets?

Did Venky's take sympathy on the mythical real owners at some point and say "Look, it doesn't look as this is going so well for you. From an investment standpoint it's a dog with fleas but we'll take it off you out of the goodness of our heart?"

It's nonsense to say anyone "employed" them. It's probably fair to say they allowed their advisors way too much leeway and latitude in the early days.

Its my belief that the 'brains' behind the operation, the ones pushing the whole thing, the ones with the plan were not the ones who purchased the majority shareholding in the club. Whether that remains the case today is anyone's guess.

I don't believe that Balaji woke up one day in Pune, had an idea and started ringing around asking about which English football clubs were available to buy. I believe our old agent friend had an idea and needed a partner with money and minimal idea/interest to enable it to take place. He had to select carefully as someone with real interest or experience of the industry would have sussed him out a mile off and the thing wouldn't have been possible. 

Venkys were sold the idea - they would own the shares, reap the benefits of the publicity whilst not having to worry about actually running the club. I believe this is why even today they take little to no interest in the mechanics of running the club because it was never their intention or in the plan for them to be concerned about such trivial matters which are almost an irrelevance to them.

As for why Venkys are still here it could be any one of many reasons. I suspect because they come from a background where once they own something they don't let it go unless they have to as that would constitute admitting defeat and admission of failure on their part. Providing they can afford to let the circus roll on then they will do rather than allow 3rd parties in to take the club off their hands. They're obviously very proud of their 'achievements' in business and hanging their mummy and daddy's photos up in Jack's box was the first thing they did after the takeover - suggests to me that as their first and only real major venture beyond the core business interests there remains an element of pride involved. 

Compare to the takeover at Wolves - highly influential agent yes, probably dictating the recruitment of the club yes, but I suspect the Chinese financiers will only allow it as far as it benefits WWFC and themselves. If it fasttracks them to the Premier League and access to that money and publicity then they've done their job. 

27 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Its my belief that the 'brains' behind the operation, the ones pushing the whole thing, the ones with the plan were not the ones who purchased the majority shareholding in the club. Whether that remains the case today is anyone's guess.

I don't believe that Balaji woke up one day in Pune, had an idea and started ringing around asking about which English football clubs were available to buy. I believe our old agent friend had an idea and needed a partner with money and minimal idea/interest to enable it to take place. He had to select carefully as someone with real interest or experience of the industry would have sussed him out a mile off and the thing wouldn't have been possible. 

Venkys were sold the idea - they would own the shares, reap the benefits of the publicity whilst not having to worry about actually running the club. I believe this is why even today they take little to no interest in the mechanics of running the club because it was never their intention or in the plan for them to be concerned about such trivial matters which are almost an irrelevance to them.

As for why Venkys are still here it could be any one of many reasons. I suspect because they come from a background where once they own something they don't let it go unless they have to as that would constitute admitting defeat and admission of failure on their part. Providing they can afford to let the circus roll on then they will do rather than allow 3rd parties in to take the club off their hands. They're obviously very proud of their 'achievements' in business and hanging their mummy and daddy's photos up in Jack's box was the first thing they did after the takeover - suggests to me that as their first and only real major venture beyond the core business interests there remains an element of pride involved. 

Compare to the takeover at Wolves - highly influential agent yes, probably dictating the recruitment of the club yes, but I suspect the Chinese financiers will only allow it as far as it benefits WWFC and themselves. If it fasttracks them to the Premier League and access to that money and publicity then they've done their job. 

I think it's entirely plausible Venky's were sold a dream about more or less unlimited global publicity for their brand which would be more or less self financing and they would be provided with a number of the players needed and advice whenever requested etc.

However, as far as putting up the money, ownership, final say and ultimate authority and responsibility are concerned, there's no doubt in my mind that lies, in one place and one place only ,with Venky's.

There was a letter leaked that showed Venkys had employed or were paying Kentaro / Crescendo to run the club for them and ended in a court case between Venkys and Kentaro. The terms used were "advised", but it is fairly obvious that they went along with everything they were advised to do, so Kentaro were running the club in all but name. Then they got sussed out and binned off, Venkys are still carrying the debt accrued during that time. Sure they still do a few favours, or have people from around those times who haven't been shunned yet "advising" them that certain players / managers would be a good idea, but obviously there's no proof of that. 

Legal letter.pdf

On 15/01/2018 at 23:37, RevidgeBlue said:

It's been a popular conspiracy theory that people seem desperate to believe but trouble is there isn't the slighest scrap of proof or evidence to back that up.

If it really was the tail wagging the dog at any point, why are Venky's still here, why didn't the mythical "real" owners wind us up at some point and why is all the debt secured against Venky's assets?

Did Venky's take sympathy on the mythical real owners at some point and say "Look, it doesn't look as this is going so well for you. From an investment standpoint it's a dog with fleas but we'll take it off you out of the goodness of our heart?"

It's nonsense to say anyone "employed" them. It's probably fair to say they allowed their advisors way too much leeway and latitude in the early days.

Revidge there is evidence- remember Glen's blog on here?

Though certainly once in the owner's seat, it was for them to make the decisions and the decisions they allowed to be taken in late 2010/early 2011 were off the scale horrendous. 2011 onwards were awful too but their first six months destroyed what I would argue was the best run football club in the country. 

On 15/01/2018 at 20:14, Dunnfc said:

They put the bare minimum in to protect debt levels and to keep a mismatch 3rd division outfit going! It's the bare minimum they're doing after the mothership of disasters they've created.

There will be a que of parties wanting to take this club on when they depart. Thankful for submissive and continued incompetence and the chance to be successful under a new set of people? Yeah right. 

There are many owners not even doing that much.

And the reason why there is a queue of people willing to buy is largely because the debt is outside the UK. 

Look at the accounts of BRFC and while they are not pretty, the £100m+ hit is sitting in capital. 

8 hours ago, philipl said:

There are many owners not even doing that much.

And the reason why there is a queue of people willing to buy is largely because the debt is outside the UK. 

Look at the accounts of BRFC and while they are not pretty, the £100m+ hit is sitting in capital. 

Correct bolsters the asset value whilst ensuring a value should this club be successful 

1 hour ago, philipl said:

Not saying right or wrong but the most expensive snowball in football history...

Blimey, Philip, I do tend to agree with your posts, but let's have it right!

This is the kind of distorted logic that might be employed by Anderson or Venky's, themselves, to justify their own abusive behaviour and neglect.

Why was the reception committee there in the first place?

What do you think made Spartacus throw the snowball?

How long had Venky's been in charge?

What actions had Venky's taken BEFORE this incident?

What had been the consequences of Venky's decisions for the club and its fans?

Imagine what I'd have posted, if we hadn't won today haha...

Time Venkys learnt that it is an English tradition to throw snowballs at that time of year. Usually with no offence meant. They expect us to understand their ways. They should learn our ways.

Ignorant pilloks.

1 minute ago, bazza said:

Time Venkys learnt that it is an English tradition to throw snowballs at that time of year. Usually with no offence meant. They expect us to understand their ways. They should learn our ways.

Ignorant pilloks.

Time for undeserving Blackburn folk to lie down and just accept that it is normal  for new owners and agents  to trash a 150 year old institution, cherished by locals..Ignorant p**, indeed...

Yeah the long lasting effect of the snowball it must've been responsible for the appointment of Owen Coyle several years, managers and expensive coaching set ups later.

Sorry but that's a right load of old bollux !

Meanwhile back in the real world it was more likely the end of the parachute income boosting cash flow to under pin the borrowings for yearly losses along with some nice encouragement from those who continued to gain financially whether the team struggled or not.

1 hour ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Blimey, Philip, I do tend to agree with your posts, but let's have it right!

This is the kind of distorted logic that might be employed by Anderson or Venky's, themselves, to justify their own abusive behaviour and neglect.

Why was the reception committee there in the first place?

What do you think made Spartacus throw the snowball?

How long had Venky's been in charge?

What actions had Venky's taken BEFORE this incident?

What had been the consequences of Venky's decisions for the club and its fans?

Imagine what I'd have posted, if we hadn't won today haha...

Posts like the one Philip made are the ones that re-open old wounds...

Archived