BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

GOAL 'MUSIC'

8 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

Outsourcing goal music. PFI gone mad. Carillion will have their hand in it somewhere.

I'm liking the idea of Suhail being involved. Will he be in the trees on the Riverside hill?

Chickens don't do trees. More likely pecking away in the trash bins at the back of the Riverside.

36 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Outsourced? I assume to Alan/Neil Yardley’s company? Not much else for them to do without Radio Rovers or big screen coverage, I suppose.

Yeah that was my assumption. Bit weird intit. Anyone know how to do a poll?

• 2 weeks later...

Did they play the goal music on Saturday? I genuinely can't remember. It made me chuckle when after the impeccably observed  minutes applause a big roar went up as it always does after those minutes applause/silence events, only to be instantly drowned out by the guy on the tannoy telling everyone to 'get behind the lads'. When he'd finished rambling the ground was silent. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Backroom

Rovers have put official polls on their twitter and Facebook 

twitter is currently 62% in favour of removing 

Facebook currently 63% in favour of keeping it 

Facebook was a mistake!

edit - what he said!

Edited by Tom

23 minutes ago, Tom said:

Looks like overall ‘Keep’ Is winning 

Definitely all the Dingles voting for that. I'm sure most rovers fans would want rid of it. I've always hated goal music personally. EDIT: Just checked Twitter and we're looking good.

IMG_9757.PNG

Edited by Butty

2 hours ago, Madon said:

I voted no,  2 of my Burnley supporting mates have seen via Facebook that I voted no and then voted yes.  Stupid idea, they should just get shut. 

I was going to mention that pretty much anyone can vote in these social media polls. One would think that those that are affected (anyone that attends 1 or more home games) should get the vote and not other 'wind up merchants' and others.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rigger said:

Rovers should have a pole of season ticket holders.

100%. Maybe even the app.

Putting this on Facebook was a stupid idea considering the number of Bumley fans who obsess over us. Can you imagine following a Burnley fan page on there?

The comments on the post are all overwhelmingly ‘remove’ but ‘keep’ is currently winning. :rolleyes: 

Just get rid of the cringeworthy idea. May as well pump out old crowd noise canned-laughter-style!