BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bradley Dack

How dare you enjoy yourself Dacky. He really aggravated his injury bending down, in fact why was he wearing jeans, he could have injured himself putting them on! Dacky, you made us concede 4 goals today by enjoying yourself and we ought to sack you for gross misconduct. Forget your appearance in the family stand against Brentford, that doesn’t matter. You’re a well payed person and so you shouldn’t be allowed to go round to a friends house. You should also be made to kneel down on a confession blanket and confess to Stuart all of your evil sins. What a disgrace of a man.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I used to go to the festival every year. Jeff might get 15 minutes on an open mike night in some pub off the Royal Mile.

15 minutes listening to Juggling Jeff? Sounds like a lifetime.

But yeah, contenders was probably a bit strong.

One of Dack's friends put a Snapchat story up of him beating Samuel at FIFA. Absolutely outrageous really. I thought he was injured? If you saw the way he was moving his thumbs you'd have to say his heart is obviously more into his ultimate team than it is Blackburn Rovers.

The way he was sat too. My God. The boy was bending his bleeding knees. Where's the bag of frozen peas? His crutch? He's injured for Christ sake why isn't he sat in silence with a thermometer in his mouth? The bloody youth of today. He even had the nerve to crack a smile when he scored. How he can manage to move his facial muscles when he can't play a game of football is beyond me.

I can only imagine this is shattering news to the likes of Mulgrew and Graham. Quite how we can expect them to piece together the remnants of our team morale I don't know.

If we are to succeed in this league we need to ban FIFA, fun and the entitled youth. Back in the 70s and 80s if a player was injured he'd sleep in the damn dressing room until he was fit to play again!

Ignore the fact that footballers used to drink, gamble and go out clubbing win lose or daw back then.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, McClarky said:

Where is he though? Slight injury 3 games ago and suddenly we're going into games without our best player although according to our manager he is fit.  If he's injured why don't they just tell us that FFS?

To keep the opposition guessing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

I think Mowbray on Friday (?) said that Dack hadn't trained on Thursday or Friday so he is obviously still injured. He also said earlier in the week that AA would probably be fit and that Dack would possibly need the international break to recover. I don't think there's any great conspiracy. 

Yeah he basically said Dack MIGHT be OK for the Bristol game, but if not he'd definitely be OK after the internationals. Not sure which part of that people have failed to understand.... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

He should have had Dack on the bench Saturday instead of Nutall. Even his presence there would give us a boost and give Bristol something to think about. 

It would have kept him off the boldy Saturday night too 

But the game was on Sunday

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, OnePhilT said:

That would really give those who are fighting for a place in the team a morale boost. "An injured Bradley Dack is more valuable in the squad than you are". ?

Well he started games at the end of last season while injured, so....

29 minutes ago, rigger said:

But the game was on Sunday

Indeed it was 

On 31/08/2018 at 15:46, JacknOry said:

Not his decision ultimately. I trust him to say NO, its those muppets above him that I don't.

To be fair, I do not think this will unsettle Dack - he does seem happy here. Just hope his pesky agent doesnt keep on in his ear. 

He will be if there's a dollar in it for him.

• Backroom
3 hours ago, OnePhilT said:

That would really give those who are fighting for a place in the team a morale boost. "An injured Bradley Dack is more valuable in the squad than you are". ?

Tbf it's only the truth. No amount of morale boosting will make Nuttall any better than he currently is. He's just nowhere near good enough to even be on the bench. He can't make an impact when he comes on and he's no good as a starter either. He's not the only one but he really shouldn't be anywhere near the squad at this stage in his development. Being on the pitch and consistently making no real difference is surely going to be no better for morale. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

He may as well been on the bench instead of Williams or Nuttall 

My worry is 3 games in and he is injured again, missed the last 3 games of last season as well,  no good if he plays two and misses three whats his injury now, same as last time if so thats gonna be a problem.

5 minutes ago, EgyptianPete said:

My worry is 3 games in and he is injured again, missed the last 3 games of last season as well,  no good if he plays two and misses three whats his injury now, same as last time if so thats gonna be a problem.

I don't know if it is the same injury to be honest.

He will miss games though, because he is always going to be fouled. 

Sadly, Bradley (no pun intended) I hear appeared at Blackburn Magistrates this morning, and the fact  will no doubt be reported in the LT. Breach of an unpaid work requirement. TM apparently spoke eloquently on his behalf. I hope he learns from this. Third breach of the order, and was lucky the District Judge didn't consider custody.

Edited by Proudtobeblue&white
  • Like 1