BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bradley Dack

• Moderation Lead
53 minutes ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

Sadly, Bradley (no pun intended) I hear appeared at Blackburn Magistrates this morning, and the fact  will no doubt be reported in the LT. Breach of an unpaid work requirement. TM apparently spoke eloquently on his behalf. I hope he learns from this. Third breach of the order, and was lucky the District Judge didn't consider custody.

Judge must be a blue....

4 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Gardening, surely?

Any proof of this, btw?

I can categorically confirm it’s true. I understand prison was seriously considered by the DJ. Others have gone down for 3 breaches of Community Order. Lucky boy. Great player but needs to grow up. 

• Like 1

• Backroom

If that’s true then he’s an absolute idiot and needs to get his head sorted ASAP.

He may get away with it as the biggest fish in the pond here but he’d find himself with a floundering career if he moved to a higher club.

1 minute ago, Tom said:

If that’s true then he’s an absolute idiot and needs to get his head sorted ASAP.

He may get away with it as the biggest fish in the pond here but he’d find himself with a floundering career if he moved to a higher club.

Has future appearances for other things coming up, so I doubt he's learning. 

1 minute ago, david brent said:

I can categorically confirm it’s true. I understand prison was seriously considered by the DJ. Others have gone down for 3 breaches of Community Order. Lucky boy. Great player but needs to grow up. 

If that isn’t a wake up call nothing will be. Fine line between confidence and arrogance.

His off-the-field track record so far ain’t that great.

3 minutes ago, AAK said:

Has future appearances for other things coming up, so I doubt he's learning. 

What like AAK?

Dack needs to understand footballers do live in reality. If you do the crime, do the time. Silly not to attend your community service. Big fine coming his way by the club I hope and some discipline handed down by Conway Mulgrew etc.

31 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

What like AAK?

Dack needs to understand footballers do live in reality. If you do the crime, do the time. Silly not to attend your community service. Big fine coming his way by the club I hope and some discipline handed down by Conway Mulgrew etc.

If all this is true and there is no reason to think it isn't, then I would ask why Rovers didn't snatch West Brom's hand off when they offered15 million?  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Grez said:

I’m confused on this.  The article in LT from last year said he had completed his community service.  Is this for a new offence not reported?

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/16166462.Rovers_ace_Dack__quot_learnt_his_lesson_quot__after_Manchester_police_assault/

Don't be coming on here with your research and evidence. If Dack isn't tarred and feathered by the morning and strung up outside Ewood with his woman dancer friend then the country, justice and football have all gone to the dogs. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Grez said:

I’m confused on this.  The article in LT from last year said he had completed his community service.  Is this for a new offence not reported?

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/16166462.Rovers_ace_Dack__quot_learnt_his_lesson_quot__after_Manchester_police_assault/

Even that article itself is confusing...offence in September, given a year-long order, completed by the time of the article, which was in April...is the one year just the time in which the 100 hrs had to be completed?

No idea how I have only just heard about him attacking a police officer!

1 hour ago, Colt Seavers said:

If all this true then I'm afraid that Bradley is a bit of a moron.

I assume they wouldn't just take him straight to court for the first breach?

Surely, he would have been reminded/warned that he better turn up to his community service or else...in which case, he must have ignored such warnings?

Hmmm..Is that why he wasn't playing at the weekend?

9 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

Don't be coming on here with your research and evidence. If Dack isn't tarred and feathered by the morning and strung up outside Ewood with his woman dancer friend then the country, justice and football have all gone to the dogs. 

6 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Even that article itself is confusing...offence in September, given a year-long order, completed by the time of the article, which was in April...is the one year just the time in which the 100 hrs had to be completed?

No idea how I have only just heard about him attacking a police officer!

The order has been extended to I believe 18-months.