BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bradley Dack

17 hours ago, EgyptianPete said:

My worry is 3 games in and he is injured again, missed the last 3 games of last season as well,  no good if he plays two and misses three whats his injury now, same as last time if so thats gonna be a problem.

I haven't agreed with, and still don't, what @Stuart has been posting about Dack in relation to the photograph and it's influence on Saturday's performance. Where I would agree with him is all footballers need to look after themselves properly and if this photo is one indicator Fack fails to do so then the quoted price has to be the real worry.

I think TM is wise enough to ensure Dack's antics don't adversely influence the squad. What will be a big test will be checking his behaviour and if he can't then getting a high price in January.

Even at my very low amateur level I can feel the difference in my cycling when I'm carrying a free extra pounds. Goodness knows what it's like for a professional athlete.

• Backroom

What an absolute dickhead 

We've missed him for a few games on the back of this as well, if that was you or I we’d be carted off to custody now!

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

Let’s not muddy the water here.

This is childish and stupid, out of 140 hours he completed less than a third. I agree with many that this should be a last chance for him with us regardless of talent because the club always comes first - don’t need him in jail sullying the reputation of the club.

However, the pictures/paper stuff is a seperate thing for me. Dack could’ve easily done all his CS, or not be a drunk police fighting type and be “insta-famous” as they call it these days. For me, if he ain’t training an he knew he wasn’t playing, there is still absolutely nothing wrong with having a night out or in, 1am isn’t late either - by some of the conversations, it would seem Dack had been papped, hammered and out with the wrong types at 5am.

Culture is different with social media, for instance I am quite certain many other members of our squad enjoy nights out but merely put their phones away...!

• Like 2

What an arrogant, entitled little arsewipe. And to think the tosser was 'open' to a move to WBA even though the club has been bending over backwards to help him. Dack owes BRFC after this and I hope the little chubster gets his head down and shows some respect for a football club that is much bigger than him. And how did he not get round to do doing his community order, it's not like he's busy after lunch. T**t.

1 hour ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Pretty sure most of us a acted like dickheads at times in our younger years.  Hopefully he takes this on board as his wake up call.  Think he is lucky to have TM as a 'father figure' through this. 

Acting like a dickhead is one thing but I don't know many people who have attacked a copper...and then failed to do the community service order that resulted from it. I take back my flippant 'tarring and feathering' comment from earlier. It's too good for him.  

Just now, Biz said:

Let’s not muddy the water here.

This is childish and stupid, out of 140 hours he completed less than a third. I agree with many that this should be a last chance for him with us regardless of talent because the club always comes first - don’t need him in jail sullying the reputation of the club.

However, the pictures/paper stuff is a seperate thing for me. Dack could’ve easily done all his CS, or not be a drunk police fighting type and be “insta-famous” as they call it these days. For me, if he ain’t training an he knew he wasn’t playing, there is still absolutely nothing wrong with having a night out or in, 1am isn’t late either - by some of the conversations, it would seem Dack had been papped, hammered and out with the wrong types at 5am.

Culture is different with social media, for instance I am quite certain many other members of our squad enjoy nights out but merely put their phones away...!

Agreed. The picture is irrelevant. He probably didn't even put it on t'web himself anyway and probably had no idea it was going on. I'd be amazed if it was mentioned by the judge!

Missing his community work three times is a joke though. No time for tossers like that. 

A classic, cheeky chappy Cockney. Popular with all and sundry but with no sense of responsibility, and no idea what real friends are, but knows plenty of hangers on. He should be doing this community service in Blackburn Hospice, then he might get a sense of how privileged a lifestyle he leads.

• Like 8

I am struggling to understand how the Club management including Mowbray and the tightly knit dressing-room did not know that this situation was developing. It developed over many months, someone else at the Club just had to know.

Ordinary Joe Bloggs would be eatinģ porridge for breakfast well before now.

I am also convinced he has been missing recent games because of this and nothing else despite our being fed bullshit.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Paul said:

I haven't agreed with, and still don't, what @Stuart has been posting about Dack in relation to the photograph and it's influence on Saturday's performance. Where I would agree with him is all footballers need to look after themselves properly and if this photo is one indicator Fack fails to do so then the quoted price has to be the real worry.

I think TM is wise enough to ensure Dack's antics don't adversely influence the squad. What will be a big test will be checking his behaviour and if he can't then getting a high price in January.

Even at my very low amateur level I can feel the difference in my cycling when I'm carrying a free extra pounds. Goodness knows what it's like for a professional athlete.

But you are agreeing with me on this one just not in the details.

The only bit missing is that you think Mowbray can stop it influencing the squad. I say... we got hammered last weekend. Possibly a total coincidence.

2 minutes ago, Stuart said:

But you are agreeing with me on this one just not in the details.

The only bit missing is that you think Mowbray can stop it influencing the squad. I say... we got hammered last weekend. Possibly a total coincidence.

We got hammered the second half, maybe Mowbray showed them an Instagram slide show at half time. 

He has shown absolute arrogance and disrespect to the law. His original crime was serious and he probably got off lightly by being given a community order. The blatant disregard he showed for this and everybody connected with Blackburn Rovers is infuriating. He is a player of great talent but like many talented players before him is showing flaws which could see him being remembered for his off field shenanigans more than his footballing abilities. The best thing he could do is move to one of the remote Ribble Valley villages, keep his head down and concentrate on improving himself as a footballer but primarily as a person.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

What an arrogant, entitled little arsewipe. And to think the tosser was 'open' to a move to WBA even though the club has been bending over backwards to help him. Dack owes BRFC after this and I hope the little chubster gets his head down and shows some respect for a football club that is much bigger than him. And how did he not get round to do doing his community order, it's not like he's busy after lunch. T**t.

Acting like a dickhead is one thing but I don't know many people who have attacked a copper...and then failed to do the community service order that resulted from it. I take back my flippant 'tarring and feathering' comment from earlier. It's too good for him.  

How do you know this?

29 minutes ago, Lancaster Rover said:

Well it appears the pitchforks are out his morning, with any luck we can keep this up and hound him out by January eh.

Breaking news, footballer behaves like tit, in other news, water is in fact wet.

In other news, it’s now ok to break the law and not be subject to criticism from, among others, those who help pay your wages.

• Like 7

Since he's ignored his commitment twice, how thick is he? Does he think he can ignore it and it will go away?

If someone puts in a big offer at the end of the season or even in January, I don't think I'll be too disappointed now.

What sort of an influence will he be on all those young lads we've just signed?

His shelf-life is obviously going to be quite short. He's not going to be playing at a high level into his thirties is he?

(Pity Todd's not in the dressing room.)

A continuous run of top performances needed to even begin getting us back onside.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 47er said:

Since he's ignored his commitment twice, how thick is he? Does he think he can ignore it and it will go away?

If someone puts in a big offer at the end of the season or even in January, I don't think I'll be too disappointed now.

What sort of an influence will he be on all those young lads we've just signed?

His shelf-life is obviously going to be quite short. He's not going to be playing at a high level into his thirties is he?

(Pity Todd's not in the dressing room.)

A continuous run of top performances needed to even begin getting us back onside.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-360438/Is-nastiest-player-football.html

Aye Todd would be ideal in our dressing influencing all those young lads ..

The club already offered their support by stating his past wasn't an issue. Well his present and future is. Since he's probably going to be sold why should the club go out of it's way to offer anything? Honestly if someone pays 20 million (which to me seems over the top but it's what some seem to feel is a worthy projection) is anyone that bothered anyway? It's hard to care about players these days as it is (hence my rather cold response on the Samuel thread) and the club never admonished Evans for his attitude either. Of course if Leicester did display an interest (and he's kinda "given back" with his performances last season unlike some people who leak release clauses) it's a club that won the title 2 years ago. Some wrong steps since but the problem is that I could see someone like Dack going on strike to get their way. Nobody would do that if I was in charge because the first person to see out their contract rotting in the reserves would be the last. Any future owner needs to be cold and "no nonsense" the opposite is how you get burned to begin with. Look how that thicko Barkley treated Everton after they gave him so much support.

Edited by Vinjay17

2 minutes ago, 47er said:

I was thinking of Toddy being Dack's personal"mentor"!

Oh,and by the way,. please don't rely on the Daily Mail's hatchet job

If " The Daily Mail " told me today was Wednesday I'd go and look at a calendar. They'll know a bit about liking Hitler though, they were part of his fan club before the war.

• Like 4

Lads made a mistake. Look at the likes of Troy Deeney. He has a choice now. Sort his head out and focus or be a "I could have been somebody" at the end of his career.

I'm not sure I buy into completely slating him. He's grown up in a different world where egos can become inflated very easily. Hopefully this is a reality check, brings him back down to earth with a bump and he looks at what's important going forwards. He's been a nob, he's been stupid. Accept it, change going forwards

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stuart said:

I wish it was possible to have a normal conversation with you, Chris.

Sadly, your are devoid of any depth of comprehension.

Enjoy your day.

I wish it was possible for you to move on for non event but instead you obsess with Dack posing in a pic with a woman on Saturday night whilst not in the 1st team squad due to injury

• Like 1