BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bradley Dack

15 minutes ago, Vinjay17 said:

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

The way things are now Mowbray would definetly get the money to spend. He is our great leader and he has venkys wrapped around his big Northern finge

?

I'm inclined to agree with you bigdogg. Whether it be luck or good judgement he's got a handle on the Raos that no-one before him seems to have managed - which I guess is understandable if he can turn Cockney water into India Pale Ale; long may that continue!

• Like 1

It’s all very well there possibly being a possible release clause of £15m, that’s just the starting point in the susbsequent auction I would imagine. 

I expect more suitors than Leeds though and I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t win said auction!

If he goes, he goes. The club is bigger than any player, even big Al. 

11 hours ago, J*B said:

Just so I can keep track here...

Dacks got a 15m release clause

Rovers rejected WBAs 15m bid

Leeds are going to offer 20m despite Dack having a 15m release clause and Rovers rejecting a 15m bid.

Right?

Ahhh.. chances are the bid has to exceed 15 million to activate the release cause and thats why WBA were rejected and why now Leeds are offering 20 million. if thats the case they'd offer 15 million and a penny.

Its the usual rumour mill about Rovers best players. If we have one doing well its so they can get away from Ewood quickly. Rovers fans need something to moan about and now when the club is doing well, compared to recent seasons, it will be we can't keep our players.

With Rovers pushing for promotion at the moment, it does not make sense for Dack to jump to relegation threatened side in Janurary as he maybe swapping places with Rovers in May. Bournemouth or Watford maybe a worry should they start looking though.

Actually him supproting Man Utd may not be a bad thing as well. At least he won't jump to the club he suppprted all his life, unless there is a club that plays in his dad's favourite kit!

Dack will go if someone meets our asking price. He may say the right things about loving the club (has he said that?) but if Leeds are still looking like going up in January and they bid and we accept it he'd be gone like a Peter Lorimer shot. If we're right up there he may think we are his quickest route to the Prem. 

He's never been out of the press for the last two months. His agent must be working 7 days a week. He's casting Dack's net as wide as possible. Dack even let it slip his dad was a Spurs fan when Spurs were supposedly interested. Now Dack lets it slip he supports Manure. His mum will be a Leeds fan by next week. His grandad will be a fan of whoever he is linked with in January. 

Fair play to him. He's been brilliant for us. But then we've been brilliant for him. He was relatively unheard of outside League 1 12 months ago. Now he's on Sky and getting linked with a different club every week. Mowbray also looks after him. He might not get that at a club where every player has Dack's profile.

It could all go very wrong for Bradley if he makes the wrong move. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

Dack will go if someone meets our asking price. He may say the right things about loving the club (has he said that?) but if Leeds are still looking like going up in January and they bid and we accept it he'd be gone like a Peter Lorimer shot. If we're right up there he may think we are his quickest route to the Prem. 

He's never been out of the press for the last two months. His agent must be working 7 days a week. He's casting Dack's net as wide as possible. Dack even let it slip his dad was a Spurs fan when Spurs were supposedly interested. Now Dack lets it slip he supports Manure. His mum will be a Leeds fan by next week. His grandad will be a fan of whoever he is linked with in January. 

Fair play to him. He's been brilliant for us. But then we've been brilliant for him. He was relatively unheard of outside League 1 12 months ago. Now he's on Sky and getting linked with a different club every week. Mowbray also looks after him. He might not get that at a club where every player has Dack's profile.

Does seem his agent is working overtime. Apparently its been him stirring up all these Spurs links recently.

19 hours ago, MCMC1875 said:

Off to Leeds in January hence the Brereton cash or is this just a rumour from sources in Ewood and Leeds?

He won't go to Leeds. That's not upmarket enough. May as well stay here.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, old darwen blue said:

It’s all very well there possibly being a possible release clause of £15m, that’s just the starting point in the susbsequent auction I would imagine. 

I expect more suitors than Leeds though and I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t win said auction!

If he goes, he goes. The club is bigger than any player, even big Al. 

I think we showed that wasn't true.

8 hours ago, Al said:

I think we showed that wasn't true.

What happened again? We imploded? We disappeared off the face of the earth? If I remember correctly, within a couple of years we were finishing above his Newcastle in the league, with centre forwards (Sutton, who won the Golden Boot in 1997/98, and Gallagher) scoring more goals than him.

Edited by Batman.
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, bluebruce said:

The club being bigger than a player doesn't mean the player won't leave. It means the club will still be here long after the player is done playing, and we are.

Never said he wouldn't leave, just that we went to pot when he did.

10 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

Straight out of Bellamy's book that, he seemed to be a boyhood fan of all the clubs he played for except Rovers & Newcastle !

8 hours ago, bluebruce said:

Michael Jackson lives there too. Moonwalking was a hidden message.

No! Man never landed on the Moon! That was a CIA plot remember? The flag fluttering in the breeze (or not---can't remember) gave the game away!

57 minutes ago, 47er said:

No! Man never landed on the Moon! That was a CIA plot remember? The flag fluttering in the breeze (or not---can't remember) gave the game away!

Aye but Michael Jackson ain't a man. He's one of the alien lizard people David Icke talked about. Same goes for Elvis. It's all a plot orchestrated by Oxfam.