BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bradley Dack

3 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

If he is given space in the final third he is lethal. Great dribbler, wins frees, direct, goes for goal either himself or selflessly. A huge danger. He hadn't been himself in the last few games. I hope this brings somes swagger where he can get away from the extra attention. He certainly had the beating of what a Wednesday thew at him. 

The only difference certainly wasnt just that Wednesday didnt make special arrangements to stop him. It was the service into him. Far less long balls, Conway in particular seemed on the same wave length as him as can be seen by the first and third goals where he showed the intelligence to play clever passes to him. Far less aimless hoofball and better service to him.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

The only difference certainly wasnt just that Wednesday didnt make special arrangements to stop him. It was the service into him. Far less long balls, Conway in particular seemed on the same wave length as him as can be seen by the first and third goals where he showed the intelligence to play clever passes to him. Far less aimless hoofball and better service to him.

But if Sheff Wednesday man marked him better or at all. It would have tougher for him to play so.well..

Sheff Wed didnt have a plan for him

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/17270865.bradley-dack-on-open-and-honest-rovers-team-meeting/?ref=mac

Bradley being very honest about the team's attacking deficiencies and how poor the team has been recently. His views echo what has been said on that BRFCS by those right ruddy moaners. Bradley hasn't even said in that interview what a good job Mowbray has done compared to previous managers. It's almost as if Dack thinks you don't have to say it all the time and you can criticise Mowbray. How bloody dare he. 

Dack is so negative?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/17270865.bradley-dack-on-open-and-honest-rovers-team-meeting/?ref=mac

Bradley being very honest about the team's attacking deficiencies and how poor the team has been recently. His views echo what has been said on that BRFCS by those right ruddy moaners. Bradley hasn't even said in that interview what a good job Mowbray has done compared to previous managers. It's almost as if Dack thinks you don't have to say it all the time and you can criticise Mowbray. How bloody dare he. 

Dack is so negative?

"He who fights with Chaddys should be careful lest he thereby become a Chaddy. And if thou gaze long into a Chaddy, the Chaddy will also gaze into thee". Graeme Souness - Beyond Good and Evil, 1886.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Give 'Em the Axe said:

"He who fights with Chaddys should be careful lest he thereby become a Chaddy. And if thou gaze long into a Chaddy, the Chaddy will also gaze into thee". Graeme Souness - Beyond Good and Evil, 1886.

Souey is looking great for his age.

36 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

The Sun offices earlier today - (probably)

Photo editor: Just got a new picture of Olivia Attwood showing a bit of cleavage, how do we get it into a story?

Showbiz Editor: Wasn't she dating a footballer?

Photo editor rings Nicko: Nicko, who was Olivia attwood knocking about with?

Nicko , Bradley Dack

Photo Editor: Oh right I know its a bit early for your transfer roulette, but which teams have you got him signing for in the January transfer window

Nicko: Hang on I will spin the wheel, West Ham and Palace

Photo Editor: Brilliant , thanks

Photo Editor rings Warren Houghton : Got a great story for you , don't forget to include the cleavage shot , will send you the details, make your own transfer fee up

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

The Sun have got form for lying and that link was half about him going out with some gimp from Love Island, but yeah, can’t see it myself....

6 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

The Sun have got form for lying and that link was half about him going out with some gimp from Love Island, but yeah, can’t see it myself....

Regardless of the link , must admit I can see Dack as a Wham player, think  a move there would suit him , both on and off the pitch. Don't know how they are fixed for cash though, although getting the tax payer to subsidise your stadium must save a bit :)

15 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Regardless of the link , must admit I can see Dack as a Wham player, think  a move there would suit him , both on and off the pitch. Don't know how they are fixed for cash though, although getting the tax payer to subsidise your stadium must save a bit :)

I said that weeks back ?

• Backroom
26 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

In fairness they also called Bowyer's sacking about two months early!

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Two clubs that I would have thought to be realistic suiters. Mowbray said he won't leave in January, so let the games begin. 

Would we really turn down £25 million if it is on the table. Fair play to the owners if we do. I don't know many other clubs in the championship who could afford to turn it down. Leicester paid around that for Maddison and he was on of the best players in the championship for the past 2-3 seasons. Then there is Grealish, villa turned around the same down for him, but they are taking the piss money wise and will hopefully have to explain that some day. 

I think it's best for everyone if he stays til summer at least. We could forget about finishing in the top half without him and no replacement on board 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

1 minute ago, Oldgregg86 said:

You would think if dack was going to the prem they are one of the two clubs he would end up at. I could see him going to Brighton also. I think he would be a good fit for them

That would be the best place he could go. Away from London with a good, solid and down to earth manager in Chris Hughton. Don't know if they would spend that much on him 

• Like 1