BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bradley Dack

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/10/2019 at 09:23, MarkBRFC said:

If I was Dack I'd be waiting until the Summer to see what options there is, I don't think he will want to be playing mid to lower table championship football until he is 30.

Well, we have been here before. Why stay, when there is clearly no intention of taking the club forward?

Not a bad life is it, plod about in a lower mid table second division side, score the odd goal, win a few, lose a few without any urgency, jet off to Dubai (or wherever) for a jolly every four weeks.

Theres only Williams and Evans away for international duty, in my mind they should have had two intensive weeks training getting themselves ready for the next batch of fixtures.

I could half excuse it if we were sat top of the league, but from what I have seen so far this season we could probably fill two months worth of training with things to do never mind two weeks.

Still, nobody is that bothered at the club so it does make you wonder why we should be.

Edited by MarkBRFC
  • Like 4

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

All players have been a few days off. Holtby is in Italy. Mowbray has given them days off until Monday or Tuesday. 

Dack gets single out every international break cos he goes to Dubai

Think the point is, why should they be given days off? This is not about just Dack. It looked like the entire team was already on the beach in that last game against QPR...they are paid handsomely to play football for this football club, get plenty of time off during the summer (more time than most of us to have a break) and to put in a performance like that just before their 'break' was criminal.

Edited by JacknOry
  • Like 4

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

All players have been a few days off. Holtby is in Italy. Mowbray has given them days off until Monday or Tuesday. 

Dack gets single out every international break cos he goes to Dubai

More like because his attitude is generally appalling for a player of his ability. Given our awful league start they should all have been working on there game and fitness. 

Difference between good players who want to get better is that they work at it and keep going and training harder. Which is precisely why Dack plays for Blackburn still and not in the PL. 

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead

If Mowbray has given them some time off, it’s his call, but it obviously could rub people up the wrong way to see the players jetting off around the world after some of the performances they’ve put in of late....

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, markhayhurst said:

Good to see Dacky is training hard during the internationals

DAA54703-A808-4171-B4DB-BF844B08690E.png

You have to blame Mowbray for this rather than Dack. After the last couple of displays they should be in for extra training. Particularly in light of our injury crisis which will need a chance in approach for everyone.

Easy Street FC.

• Like 5

Just the same under Bowyer every Int break photos of players jetting off all over the place or on the lash. It really is treated as a sort quarter season holiday more than anything else i think.

Not much resting gets done though it doesn't seem.

9 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Just the same under Bowyer every Int break photos of players jetting off all over the place or on the lash. It really is treated as a sort quarter season holiday more than anything else i think.

Not much resting gets done though it doesn't seem.

Personally I wouldn’t be posting this all over social media. Suggests a huge lack of awareness but hey hey if it keeps Olivia ticking her social circle posts  

26 minutes ago, Stuart said:

You have to blame Mowbray for this rather than Dack. After the last couple of displays they should be in for extra training. Particularly in light of our injury crisis which will need a chance in approach for everyone.

Easy Street FC.

I hope our current shower get both barrels at Ewood next game 

6 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Really hope Trav makes it.

Even more I hope it’s with Rovers.

Me too.

I fear he wont though with Mowbrays chopping and changing on a weekly basis.

Thing with Dack is though, he knows he he is playing every week along with Bennett & Downing regardless of form so he can probably do what he likes.

• Like 2

Just now, MarkBRFC said:

Me too.

Thing with Dack is though, he knows he he is playing every week along with Bennett & Downing regardless of form so he can probably do what he likes.

A very unhealthy mindset to get into.

Just now, MarkBRFC said:

Me too.

Travis has a much better chance of maximising his potential, than Dack though. Imagine if Dack was doing extra training and getting seriously fit? Wouldn't be with us for long. 

2 hours ago, Scotland1 said:

More like because his attitude is generally appalling for a player of his ability. Given our awful league start they should all have been working on there game and fitness. 

Difference between good players who want to get better is that they work at it and keep going and training harder. Which is precisely why Dack plays for Blackburn still and not in the PL. 

I dont see the problem with Players going away.for few days if the managers gives you the days offs. Manager choice. 

Johnson out in Manchester tonight

Gallagher gone watching Portugal game

Chapman is on a night out

Holtby is in Italy

Travis is in.portugal.with his missus according to her instagram account..

All the above is off players instagram accounts

35 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I dont see the problem with Players going away.for few days if the managers gives you the days offs. Manager choice. 

Johnson out in Manchester tonight

Gallagher gone watching Portugal game

Chapman is on a night out

Holtby is in Italy

Travis is in.portugal.with his missus according to her instagram account..

All the above is off players instagram accounts

Without meaning to sound disrespectful it’s precisely this acceptance of perceived attitudes which players soak up in and the club continues to fester and rot under, mediocrity he’s well and truly set in and that’s when you find out who’s up for the fight in the squad and if you need to role the dice managerially.

Good players, or players who want to improve or reach the PL put the hard yards in, they train they work they do extra they stay behind and work work work. Anyone look at that Ronaldo documentary. The crux was TM who should be sacked stating after yet another abysmal performance this season that they’d have a week of then build up to the next game. His attitude has fed down to the players and as such we’ve to many attitudes in the team who at W living on easy street doing the bare fucking minimum to play for this club.

See Charlton, Luton, QPR for clarification. The players quite simply can’t be arsed putting the graft in so why should I even be arsed watching them.

Johnno has clearly come from a lads boozy club culture. TM needs to nip this in the bud. Johnno does too if he wants to extend his career.

Gally how many of us go away to watch footy for the night?

Chapman has wasted his chance at rovers and needs firing out in January. Waste of a wage.

Holtby just got engaged! From what I’ve read on spurs pages he seems quite a role model he just wasn’t technically good enough for them.

Travis - best academy player or young one to have played for rovers for a long time. Far better and attitude wise than Hanley, Mahoney and Lenihan and it shows on the pitch every time he plays etc.

Dack so much talent but carrying weight and as such he can’t last a full 90 when played at pace. He’s usually withdrawn. His touch at times is epic sometimes it deserts him. He’s decent at this level but his ability he could be far better

Edited by Scotland1
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

From the fans? Csnt see happening. Not heard any anger towards the manager all season where I sit in Blackburn End. 

I heard a few grumbles at Luton. Wasn’t excessive about 3-4,5 people around me openly talking about how long TM had

Mowbray said they would have a good rest (aka holiday) in the first week of the International break, come back for a few days kickabout nothing tactical and the spend whats left thinking about mighty Huddersfield. That's who we play next, not fucking Preston.

Mowbray will have spent his time with his garden gnomes in his garden shed getting confused about football and thinking about his Pension and how to spin the slow build. IMO.

All is ok at Lazy Sods FC and Social Club.

Huddersfield, Brum, and PNE coming up. In the real world and after recent losses a poor run in the upcoming games would see off Mowbray. Not at Rovers though.