BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bradley Dack

12 hours ago, Scotland1 said:

Without meaning to sound disrespectful it’s precisely this acceptance of perceived attitudes which players soak up in and the club continues to fester and rot under, mediocrity he’s well and truly set in and that’s when you find out who’s up for the fight in the squad and if you need to role the dice managerially.

Good players, or players who want to improve or reach the PL put the hard yards in, they train they work they do extra they stay behind and work work work. Anyone look at that Ronaldo documentary. The crux was TM who should be sacked stating after yet another abysmal performance this season that they’d have a week of then build up to the next game. His attitude has fed down to the players and as such we’ve to many attitudes in the team who at W living on easy street doing the bare fucking minimum to play for this club.

See Charlton, Luton, QPR for clarification. The players quite simply can’t be arsed putting the graft in so why should I even be arsed watching them.

Johnno has clearly come from a lads boozy club culture. TM needs to nip this in the bud. Johnno does too if he wants to extend his career.

Gally how many of us go away to watch footy for the night?

Chapman has wasted his chance at rovers and needs firing out in January. Waste of a wage.

Holtby just got engaged! From what I’ve read on spurs pages he seems quite a role model he just wasn’t technically good enough for them.

Travis - best academy player or young one to have played for rovers for a long time. Far better and attitude wise than Hanley, Mahoney and Lenihan and it shows on the pitch every time he plays etc.

Dack so much talent but carrying weight and as such he can’t last a full 90 when played at pace. He’s usually withdrawn. His touch at times is epic sometimes it deserts him. He’s decent at this level but his ability he could be far better

Maybe we should change the name from Ewood Park to Easy Park.

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Maybe we should change the name from Ewood Park to Easy Park.

Just now, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Dack and most of the squad on easy St...they don't give a toss!

Exactly gents. How can the business model which is what it is to survive work? We are supposed to bring young players in develop there talent and punt later for a profit to underpin our yearly losses.

If the players ain’t improving then we are back at square one.... why are they not improving? Why are they allowed not to improve with the talent some posses?

Im struggling to think of players who TM has brought in ex Travis who’ve improved under him? He must be 50 signings deep?

I made a post last week in the character thread and still stick by it. I’m genuinely still annoyed with our players who’ve started this season horrendously.

Edited by Scotland1

Just now, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Dack and most of the squad on easy St...they don't give a toss!

The whole attitude at the club stinks and has done for a while now.

I watched the Rugby League grand final Saints v Salford yesterday. Salford's coach Ian Watson used to play scrum half for my club.

We were playing Hull KR in a play off semi final a few years ago and it went down to an extra time sudden death golden point situation. Next team to score wins. We set Watto up for a drop goal in front of their posts but their guys came flying out, most of them off side, charged down the kick, grabbed the ball and went the length of the field to score the winning try !

I was in the bar after the game and at one point I went to the gents, I could hear somebody crying in one of the stalls so I said " Are you Ok Mate ? " The door opened and it was Ian Watson who was sobbing. He said " I cost us the game " .You could see he was heartbroken. I said " No one players wins a game and no one player loses one either, don't take it so badly ".

We're talking hard as nails Rugby League players here and he was that upset at losing. Can you see any of our lot taking the game that seriously ?

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Scotland1 said:

Without meaning to sound disrespectful it’s precisely this acceptance of perceived attitudes which players soak up in and the club continues to fester and rot under, mediocrity he’s well and truly set in and that’s when you find out who’s up for the fight in the squad and if you need to role the dice managerially.

Good players, or players who want to improve or reach the PL put the hard yards in, they train they work they do extra they stay behind and work work work. Anyone look at that Ronaldo documentary. The crux was TM who should be sacked stating after yet another abysmal performance this season that they’d have a week of then build up to the next game. His attitude has fed down to the players and as such we’ve to many attitudes in the team who at W living on easy street doing the bare fucking minimum to play for this club.

See Charlton, Luton, QPR for clarification. The players quite simply can’t be arsed putting the graft in so why should I even be arsed watching them.

Johnno has clearly come from a lads boozy club culture. TM needs to nip this in the bud. Johnno does too if he wants to extend his career.

Gally how many of us go away to watch footy for the night?

Chapman has wasted his chance at rovers and needs firing out in January. Waste of a wage.

Holtby just got engaged! From what I’ve read on spurs pages he seems quite a role model he just wasn’t technically good enough for them.

Travis - best academy player or young one to have played for rovers for a long time. Far better and attitude wise than Hanley, Mahoney and Lenihan and it shows on the pitch every time he plays etc.

Dack so much talent but carrying weight and as such he can’t last a full 90 when played at pace. He’s usually withdrawn. His touch at times is epic sometimes it deserts him. He’s decent at this level but his ability he could be far better

Build the side around the likes of Holtby, Travis etc instead of using them as bit part.

Johnson also has the good attributes we need but i fear he's this seasons problem child signed we seem to sign one every season.

Dack will never prosper to his full potential without hardline management he knows he's the best player at the club and knows he'll usually be a shoe in to start whatever his form or fitness.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

A week off does some ridiculously excessive. By all means a couple of days to get the bad run out of their heads, but a week?! Dack is still out in Dubai now. Coyle will be back in with them playing ping pong next.

Treats like that should be a reward for exceptional performances, not just something to be expected.  They should have been in for extra training on Sunday morning after last weekends no show. They need to learn that failures have consequences. Having said that when nobody at the club seems to be giving the manager that message how can you expect anything to change ?

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

From the fans? Csnt see happening. Not heard any anger towards the manager all season where I sit in Blackburn End. 

This is very true. However another capitulation at Deepdale  and things will be different I suspect. The away support is a different animal to the souless Ewood.

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Most of 'em in the Blackburn End have probably fallen asleep by half time.

Large numbers disappear to the drink and food from around twenty past three as they know there's nowt to see and to have enough time to get served to see the second half start

9 hours ago, Rogerb said:

This is very true. However another capitulation at Deepdale  and things will be different I suspect. The away support is a different animal to the souless Ewood.

well we will see shortly wont we

10 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Treats like that should be a reward for exceptional performances, not just something to be expected.  They should have been in for extra training on Sunday morning after last weekends no show. They need to learn that failures have consequences. Having said that when nobody at the club seems to be giving the manager that message how can you expect anything to change ?

They aren't kids but grow men. 

I didn't see the need for extra training on a Sunday morning will achieve anything. But they should have been given 4 or 5 days off then back into hard and working on defensive tactics and attacking phrases 

57 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

well we will see shortly wont we

They aren't kids but grow men. 

I didn't see the need for extra training on a Sunday morning will achieve anything. But they should have been given 4 or 5 days off then back into hard and working on defensive tactics and attacking phrases 

Sod off Dack is younger than me and behaves and has the attitude of how I was 21 don’t be so naive